No torque, no worries - plenty of pics

In Denmark registration tax on used cars is 2/3 of the market value
For a 2000 Honda S2000 it will be around 30k EUR or 45k USD

Yep, its very sad :|

cbs.troubby.21360.dd.jpg

lol, sorry, couldnt resist.

Man, im loving your car. Oh so clean n' fresh.

In regards to the airbox and induction noise. Could an aftermarket intake prevent heat soak while getting that awesome whoosh? Im genuinely curious.

When I said daily driver, I meant it. We got hammered with snow last night.

What it looked like in the morning:

2m2icdh.jpg

But I made it safely to work:

2zdmzhl.jpg

2rgja5i.jpg

Thanks to these:

a0uyq9.jpg

Bridgestone Blizzak WS60s on AP1 wheels. Passed trucks in ditches. Swerved around FWD sedans that couldn't make hill starts. It was freaking unreal. The S with these tires is the BEST vehicle I've ever driven in snow. The rear never fought me once. I plowed 6+ inches of snow down my street.

Bring it on!

Last edited:
In Denmark registration tax on used cars is 2/3 of the market value
For a 2000 Honda S2000 it will be around 30k EUR or 45k USD

BTW Love your car Mark355

how the fuck do people afford cars in denmark?

Wow! It's been a loooong while since I last post here, decided to check the board today out of nowhere and randomly stumbled into your thread. Not many S2ks on here. :thumbup:

Must be interesting to drive the S though snow. :lol:

[edit]

doh! Just realized you mentioned that you were considering an S in my old thread long time ago, I'm glad you finally picked one up.:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
When I said daily driver, I meant it. We got hammered with snow last night.
But I made it safely to work:
Thanks to these:
The rear never fought me once. I plowed 6+ inches of snow down my street.

No torque, a manual transmission and winter tires. You expected to fishtail all the way to work with this combination? :dunno:

Very similar winter experience with the RX and Yokohama IceGuards. I can't believe how much of a difference the tires make (and some careful driving). Here's to driving absurd sports cars through the winter!

how the fuck do people afford cars in denmark?

Well we kinda don't :lol:

We have a 2004 Mondeo that's a quite respectable car in Denmark.
And when my dads Honda Firebird is inside during winter we use a 21 year old Polo as a second car. (Well.... When it works we use it) :rolleyes:

So when we see a Porsche we go like "Oh look! A Porsche!" :lol:

Decided the car is getting a 1" drop on Eibach springs and an Invidia Q300 70mm catback as soon as April hits. In the mean time, I realized I really like stickers. http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/7479/facepalmm.gif

1zvz5h2.jpg

I would recommend against lowering your car, it'll create all sorts of issues with the toe curve in the rear.

I agree, not for technical reasons, just because I don't like the idea of lowering in general on an already low daily driver. Even in my old Sebring I was constantly rubbing the nose.

Nice car! I love the interiors in S2000s, they're completely driver-focused.

I would recommend against lowering your car, it'll create all sorts of issues with the toe curve in the rear.
I'm assuming you're talking about toe adjustment? S2k uses double wishbone on all four corners and have tons of alignment adjust-ability in every direction.

Just have it aligned after springs settle. I'd recommend getting UK spec alignment on OEM spec tires, had it before I went non-stagger and the car felt more responsive to driver input when pushed.

Post pictures after. :thumbup:

Badly worded sentence; most people would consider them absurd winter cars.

Exhaust is on and sounds perfect. No drone and a nice rumble at idle. Not much louder than stock below 4k, but noticeably more volume above that where the car really starts to shout. Maybe a video soon? Fitment could be better though. No more body roll after lowering 1". Very happy to get rid of most of the 4x4 wheel gap and the stance is much improved. Car has a different presence. A bit bouncier in the rear however due to the higher AP1 spring rate. Also replaced the blas? chrome lugs with black ones from the CR. Been practicing with my lowly Canon A590 to try and step up my photograpy a little--working on depth of field mostly. Some recent pics, including a before/after of the suspension setup. Criticism welcome!

1tq72w.jpg

2rm5chg.jpg

wwapuh.jpg

5vumfn.jpg

of0hnp.jpg

11idedz.jpg

fyhbnn.jpg

25i27hz.jpg

5k35v4.jpg

14imru1.jpg

zvu3jt.jpg

2v0bz1i.jpg