Weed Smokers

I've always kind of wondered why this thread isn't in the NSFW section.... Either way I've tried weed a couple times, not my thing. I've rolled twice, and both times were a lot of fun, and I never experienced the harsh comedown a lot of people do, even the friends with me who took the same ones I did. It's weird.

It was around before the NSFW section was created.

Just got a dugout, and this is some economical shit. It literally stretches my stash. I can make my stuff last at least 20% longer.

If you want economy, try a vaporizer!

Well I can only speak for the Volcano, but sometimes this thing is so economical I actually feel a little bad for my dealer (he's kind of a friend). Sometimes I get weaker strains that end up giving me only 2 or 3 baggies full of vapor for a joint's worth of bud, which is good for one session. But the good strains, the top quality stuff sometimes gives me 10 bags full of thick vapor which is good to get me seriously ripped four separate times.

You don't need the super top quality stuff to make the vapo worthwhile, but good stuff like real kush lasts about 4 times longer for me compared to smoking it. Admittedly when I smoked I would smoke joints which isn't economical at all, but even compared to pipes and one-hitters you can't beat a vaporizer for making your shit last. I could probably even extend my supply further with the vaporizer but I figure making it last twice or three times as long as it would if I smoked it is good enough so I end up smoking more than I need to get me baked.

It was around before the NSFW section was created.

True that, I'm old school son.

I guess it can be moved to NSFW if anyone cares to have it moved. Only problem is I'd have to join the NSFW group which I've not yet done... I always figured NSFW meant it was for deviated preverts to talk about sex stuff, but if this sort of stuff belongs in there too then I guess I should join up.

Last edited:
If you want economy, try a vaporizer!

Well I can only speak for the Volcano, but sometimes this thing is so economical I actually feel a little bad for my dealer (he's kind of a friend). Sometimes I get weaker strains that end up giving me only 2 or 3 baggies full of vapor for a joint's worth of bud, which is good for one session. But the good strains, the top quality stuff sometimes gives me 10 bags full of thick vapor which is good to get me seriously ripped four separate times.

You don't need the super top quality stuff to make the vapo worthwhile, but good stuff like real kush lasts about 4 times longer for me compared to smoking it. Admittedly when I smoked I would smoke joints which isn't economical at all, but even compared to pipes and one-hitters you can't beat a vaporizer for making your shit last. I could probably even extend my supply further with the vaporizer but I figure making it last twice or three times as long as it would if I smoked it is good enough so I end up smoking more than I need to get me baked.

True that, I'm old school son.

I guess it can be moved to NSFW if anyone cares to have it moved. Only problem is I'd have to join the NSFW group which I've not yet done... I always figured NSFW meant it was for deviated preverts to talk about sex stuff, but if this sort of stuff belongs in there too then I guess I should join up.

I don't smoke that often or that much, so a vap would be a big investment.

I don't smoke that often or that much, so a vap would be a big investment.

Fair enough, I was just making a general statement about weed economy.

Though there are vaporizers that are seriously cheaper than the Volcano which would mean you'd get your investment back a lot quicker. I don't know how efficient the cheaper vaporizers are, but at $200 or less you wouldn't have to be a regular user to save some dough.

Hah, you know what's funny, I actually had a dream last night that I bought a dugout just like you described, out of a mail order catalog of all things. I got up this morning and was quite miffed to find out I didn't actually have a dugout in my possession.

Wait, what, a weed thread? And I haven't noticed that yet although I've been a member for over a year now? :D
Well, sorry if this is a repost but...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um0SL-LMa0Q[/youtube]

Oh, and has anyone seen the movie Pineapple Express?

...and has anyone seen the movie Pineapple Express?

Yeah, I have. From what I remember it was forgettable.

Knocked Up was a much more enjoyable stoner comedy for me, probably because it wasn't an outright stoner comedy. I just remembered the opening from Knocked Up and had a good laugh about it, you know when Jason Segel puts on that gas mask/bong contraption thing? So funny.

Only problem is I'd have to join the NSFW group which I've not yet done... I always figured NSFW meant it was for deviated preverts to talk about sex stuff

It's actually quite alright - if you keep away from the bragging talking-threads.

It's actually quite alright - if you keep away from the bragging talking-threads.

Ha, I have no idea what that means but I guess I'll check it out.

If any mods even look in here feel free to move it (let's face it, you definitely needed my permission first).

Yeah, I have. From what I remember it was forgettable.

Knocked Up was a much more enjoyable stoner comedy for me, probably because it wasn't an outright stoner comedy. I just remembered the opening from Knocked Up and had a good laugh about it, you know when Jason Segel puts on that gas mask/bong contraption thing? So funny.

I though the intro from Pineapple Express was very funny too, but overall Knocked Up was probably a better movie :)

What he said. the movie itself was ok, but I am not going to buy it.

Just bought a new bubbler.

1072lnr.jpg

Wait, what, a weed thread? And I haven't noticed that yet although I've been a member for over a year now? :D
Well, sorry if this is a repost but...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um0SL-LMa0Q[/youtube]

Oh, and has anyone seen the movie Pineapple Express?

i saw cypress hill at werchter once, it was so funny that the moment they got on stage, a huuuuge smoke plum rose from the masses :lol:

Though there are vaporizers that are seriously cheaper than the Volcano which would mean you'd get your investment back a lot quicker. I don't know how efficient the cheaper vaporizers are, but at $200 or less you wouldn't have to be a regular user to save some dough.

I bought a regular hose one for $40 including shipping off ebay. Im thinking about investing in a volcano though.

I've always kind of wondered why this thread isn't in the NSFW section..
naaah man, its legal:lol:

Last edited:
^ I thought that was pretty unfunny, actually. Just because they have more leeway on Comedy Central they don't need to keep doing these adult jokes all the time. :dunno:

Gentleman I have received a most lucrative shipment. 1 oz of the finest Gran Daddy Purps and 1 oz of the Blueberry x Northern Lights. It shall be put on boil forthwith.

That's a lot of bud, hope you're planning to share. :mrgreen: