Facebook: Car Town

Dogbert

Helsinki Smash Rod
Car(s)
Roger Dean's Rocks
I've given up my long and up-until-now-unwavering boycott of Facebook games for this. Does anyone else play?

I'm with you on that and I have a feeling I may be about to. I'll keep you posted.

No farms, Mafia, aquaria etc but this might change things.

Thank you in advance for the many hours of my life that I am now unlikely ever to get back! ;)

easy help: boycott facebook altogether, as well as all the other social networking sites. ;)

well so much for getting work done today. I'm not sure if I should +rep you or -rep you :)

I can't find it?

Chris: yessss car town has now infected FG
Chris: I feel so vile
FG BlaRo: ugh i hate this game
Chris: hahaha why
FG BlaRo: i'm so impatient
FG BlaRo: i just finished the car show like 5 sec ago
FG BlaRo: and got 500 bucks
FG BlaRo: waited an entire day for that
Chris: yeah the car show is a joke
FG BlaRo: this is the sort of game that u have to schedule the rest of ur life around
Chris: no way
Chris: you can totally set and forget this game
Chris: like I just mull around car washes all day
Chris: and when I have to actually do some work
Chris: I just schedule some hour long job
Chris: also, never do long jobs ever unless you have to
FG BlaRo: i have three 4 hour jobs right now
Chris: fail
FG BlaRo: i'll prolly go over to best buy, get a laptop hard drive adapter, run some errands, and come back
Chris: oh
Chris: well then success
Chris: 4h jobs only give 15.75xp per hour
FG BlaRo: 2 of the 4-hour jobs are 24 hour ones, just left over
Chris: 5m jobs give 120xp per hour
FG BlaRo: oh
Chris: yeaaaah
Chris: the longer the job is, the less xp you'll make
Chris: GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

I did hire my girlfriend as a worker to wash cars. A small perk of the game.

Hah I just found out my avatar in the game can have a t-shirt with my forum avatar on it. Yo dawg!

What the bloody hell is wrong with you people........

I didn't collect money for a job in time so the 'customer left without paying'

Upon realizing this game demands your undivided attention, I promptly deleted it.

I didn't collect money for a job in time so the 'customer left without paying'

Upon realizing this game demands your undivided attention, I promptly deleted it.
Negative. You just have to make sure you're around for however long the job takes. For instance, if you do a car wash (which takes 5 minutes), you have 5 minutes to claim it before they "leave without paying". If you do a 4 hour job, you have 4 hours to claim it, etc.

Just make sure you schedule jobs you know you'll be around to collect for.

I outfitted my avatar with a flame shirt, camo shorts, a greasy mustache, unhinged eyebrows, and all the accoutrements to reflect what the owner of a lime-green, monster-wheeled, whitewalled '73 Pinto would actually look like.

I outfitted my avatar with a flame shirt, camo shorts, a greasy mustache, unhinged eyebrows, and all the accoutrements to reflect what the owner of a lime-green, monster-wheeled, whitewalled '73 Pinto would actually look like.
I have "boy band" hair, black pants with a red stripe, and a Honda shirt... which is what I feel like the owner of a body-kitted and baby-shit brown, monster-wheeled, whitewalled '08 Yaris would look like.

I like to think my Gulf Mustang GT balances that out, though.

Six invites so far, and six declined. I already waste an inordinate amount of time on Runescape, thankyouverymuch! :p

I just checked the app page and the graphics are awful enough to put me off. I'd play it if the cars weren't squashed.

I tried for about five seconds and then the moment I found out you had to wait and wait and grind this game like a bitch, the delete button was pressed.