Trail of oil, smoke coming from under the hood

Nah; we've decided to just finally retire the car. It's not worth doing all those repairs just to keep it going.

Well it might be worth it to throw it up on craigslist for a week or two, see if anyone wants to try and fix it up. That way you'll be able to recoup something out of it. How much can you get for it by junking it?

I just called a junkyard and they said they would give me $250 for it if I bring it in. I probably wouldn't get much more if I put it up on craigslist. :dunno:

What kinda car is it? Even without an engine, it's still probably worth more than a rusty, dented '96 Plymouth Grand Voyager that's still working. :D

I just called a junkyard and they said they would give me $250 for it if I bring it in. I probably wouldn't get much more if I put it up on craigslist. :dunno:

I will give you $250 US if you deliver it to my side of the border (Port Huron Michigan).

I will give you $250 US if you deliver it to my side of the border (Port Huron Michigan).

Thanks for the offer, but why would you want it?

Anyway, I can get someone to pick it up from my house for "$250-$300."

I need a winter beater, a van would be a good choice, although I was mostly joking. But if it were a choice of it being used or going to the scrapper, I would rather see it used. Like I said, I don't think it needs much work. It just needs a bunch of little stuff done at once.

See if the guy writing the Misfile web comic wants it. He's hugely into the XR4ti.

Well, it's official; got $300 for it.