F1 torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone send me the link please? Cheers in advance

Could someone please send me the link too? i would like to see the australian GP, but cant seem to find any :(

Can you please send me the links too jayjaya29? I wanna watch some of Senna's races and cant find it anywhere. :-(

Im looking to download my f1 torrents but I need safety from legal persecution and slow download speeds. But im sure one would need some kind of invitation to get in to such an establishment It would probibly be much safer to download these racing torrents in some kind of fortified underground anti-RIAA bunker...

Last edited:
@Matt: If I had any left I would totally send one your way. Unfortunately I don't know how they go about giving out more once you've used up your initial two.

I sent my last one to an RL friend and he hasn't done dick with it yet :(

Then give us his user! I'm still in the market for what he asked for too.

BTW Matt, is that gif in ur sig a joke or what?

@Matt: If I had any left I would totally send one your way. Unfortunately I don't know how they go about giving out more once you've used up your initial two.

I sent my last one to an RL friend and he hasn't done dick with it yet :(
The invite system is screwed up over at a certain underground facility and the fixed date is unknown.

Im looking to download my f1 torrents but I need safety from legal persecution and slow download speeds. But im sure one would need some kind of invitation to get in to such an establishment It would probibly be much safer to download these racing torrents in some kind of fortified underground anti-RIAA bunker...

Matt didn't I give you an invite ages ago?

edit:
Yep in March of last year. Ill forward the PM exchange and perhaps your invite still works. But i doubt it.

Last edited:
There are a couple of sites that offer direct links. A quick Google search and you're sorted. If you can't find them I'm happy to share the links on PM

Status
Not open for further replies.