Clarkson: The Italian Job DVD

I'll have to obtain it via some means, soon.

Seems like it's much better than the rest!

Having watched the dvd--both disc one and the behind the scenes and best of Clarkson explosions on disc two--I have to say I got the feeling that this was the first time that a Clarkson dvd reminded me of Top Gear. I don't know if this was his intention or not, it felt much better for it, a much more polished production than in the past. In fact, the Rolls Royce segment reminded me of old (or 'classic') Top Gear, and not bad at all.

loved every minute of it.

... I like the 458's design over the 360 & 430.

From the last 20 years I'd say the F355 and the 550 are my favorites.

The Zonda R is worth the price of the blu ray alone.

DTS-HD

OMG, I just finished watching it....... I obsolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it

MY special moment would be at around the 39:10 mins......

"The 458 is faster than you, can you confirm, u get that message? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:"
That is the exact message Massa got from Ferrari when Alonso was behind him....

Last edited:
Best Clarkson DVD that I can remember, but to declare the pants SLS the best? C'mon.

Zonda was.. stunning.

He probably didn't choose the Zonda R because it can never be used on the road.. us mere mortals will probably never see one, let alone get the chance to own one or drive one!

Best Clarkson DVD that I can remember, but to declare the pants SLS the best? C'mon.

Yeah, I'm not that impressed by it myself. The Zonda R and the Ariel Atom V8 were the best, IMO. Sure, the former can't be used on the road, but my god. It is a stunning car, and the NOISE! :woot: :drool: :hump:

Thanks a lot, TechZ and narf for the uploads and clips.
Definitely ordering the DVD/BR for this one.

Yeah, I'm not that impressed by it myself. The Zonda R and the Ariel Atom V8 were the best, IMO. Sure, the former can't be used on the road, but my god. It is a stunning car, and the NOISE! :woot: :drool: :hump:

I pick the Atom. Cos if what Clarkson said is true, that the Zonda is so bonkers because it doesn't need to follow neither any racing series rules nor street-legal laws, then it should be even faster than that. Just think how fast a LeMans prototype would be if it was ungoverned...
But the Atom... maaan. That thing is just awesome.
And I'd pick these two over the SLS.
But I won't ever see such amount of money to buy either so it's just daydreaming which means Clarkson's DVD did it's job

Last edited:
Managed to aquire it.....quite good as everyone is saying, loved the most voice overs about the Stig call him "Sacked Stig".

What's the song that's played in the BONUS dvd, when they are showing
the shoot of the yellow GT3 with the slow motion camera and the ball-bearings?

Mirage of Hope by Hemstock & Jennings. Thank you iPhone app!

Last edited:
great dvd, loved it
Does anyone know the music in the beginning of the sls review (the one with the voices) ?

thanks

finally! a 720p rip scene release is there for both the bluray and the behind the scenes videos.

I would love to order the bluray version but I am not sure about my PS3 liking the region 2 disk. Has anyone in the US had any luck with this bluray?

Is anyone in the US having any issues with this bluray? I am wondering if I will have any issues playing it on my PS3.