Madoff's Son Is Found Dead in Apparent Suicide - wsj

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
NEW YORK?Bernard Madoff's elder son was found dead Saturday of an apparent suicide on the second anniversary of his father's arrest, according to law-enforcement officials.

Mark Madoff, 46 years old, was found hanged with a dog leash attached to a living-room-ceiling pipe in his apartment by his father-in-law, law-enforcement officials said. A relative notified police around 7:30 a.m. No suicide note was found, the officials said.
source

Uh, holy sh*t.

And-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day.jpg

Sorry, I just had to.

Last edited:
http://images.memegenerator.net/Charmander/ImageMacro/1903436/And-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day.jpg[img]

[COLOR="#ffffff"]Sorry, I just had to.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

+1

It is my opinion that he knew was going to go to jail soon and would not be able to handle it.

yeah real smooth guys, people committing suicide isn't funny

As isn't being the son of a royal son of a bitch, professional asshole Madoff is. There are suicides happening every second in this planet, and yet I can't bring myself to feel sorry for some guy who decided his life was a bit too hard when he probably was swimming in millions his daddy stole.

yeah real smooth guys, people committing suicide isn't funny

This.

As isn't being the son of a royal son of a bitch, professional asshole Madoff is. There are suicides happening every second in this planet, and yet I can't bring myself to feel sorry for some guy who decided his life was a bit too hard when he probably was swimming in millions his daddy stole.

And if the guy had a mental disorder or couldn't handle the fall back from his father's crime even if he had no part in what his father did, would it still be good that he died because he was rich?

Was a new topic necessary?

The sins of the father should not be visited on the son.

This.

And if the guy had a mental disorder or couldn't handle the fall back from his father's crime even if he had no part in what his father did, would it still be good that he died because he was rich?

He didn't die, he killed himself, it was his choice... he must have had his reasons. You can't just lock everyone up in a psychiatric ward in fear they might suicide, can you? I still don't see how this is any more or less tragic than any other person suiciding and why does it have to be brought to attention. Hence my "not a single fuck was given". Not that I find it funny, I just find it irrelevant.

He didn't die, he killed himself, it was his choice... he must have had his reasons.

Do you know anyone who is bipolar?

He didn't die, he killed himself, it was his choice... he must have had his reasons.
Well he is the one who turned his dad in, almost exactly 2 years ago.

As for his suicide, I'm indifferent. It's sad that his kid will grow up without a father, but then the Madoff's are still better off than 99% of Americans, so it's hard for me to feel much sympathy.

What, so the guy was rich, therefore we're allowed to not give a shit if he's suffering from issues so rampant that he's willing to take his own life for them? Money obviously doesn't buy happiness, so I guess we're just going to mock his death?

Jesus. Some of you make me sick.

Last edited:
^Sums up what I feel. All the money in the world is worthless to the value of human life.

Last edited:
He didn't die, he killed himself
Can I quote you on that in the future? That's a good one.
Even if he was a scumbag, where do you get off making fun of his suicide? What, do you think that having money somehow makes it ok for someone to die? You are an insensitive bastard.

Saddam Hussein dying was funny. So was Hitler.

This? Sucks for his kids and wife. Your responsibilities in life and death go far beyond yourself.

Can I quote you on that in the future? That's a good one.
Even if he was a scumbag, where do you get off making fun of his suicide? What, do you think that having money somehow makes it ok for someone to die? You are an insensitive bastard.

He didn't die of natural causes, he chose to die. The first one is tragic, the second one is whatever you wanna see it as. I see it as taking the easy way out of your problems and it's not like he was an angsty teen in search for approval. He was a grown man with many responsibilities and he just walked off on them, including his kids and wife. Do I feel sorry for him when most of the population have to make ends meet with much less? Or the fact he quit when kids in many poor countries not even getting a chance of having 1 millionth of what he had? no.
I didn't make fun of his suicide. I just said it was irrelevant.