INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Does any know what music video that was playing on the mitsubishi evolution x navigation system on the EVO vs. STi on top gear season 11 episode 2 the time is at 7:30? I wanted to know the artist?
and Hello every one I am new the the Forums, and yes I looked around on the net I was hoping that some knows what was the artist in that video.

Last edited:
Thank you very much that help alot.. you know what it is sad when I looked up UK female artist Cheryl Cole did not come on the list nor did Girls Aloud. DAM. GOOGLE.

well you are right the video was when Cheryl Cole was with the group (Girls Aloud) and if any one wants to know the video is Girls Aloud - Can't Speak French.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums but have been a regular for a while to the site. Being located where I am, unfortunately the only way for me to see any form of Top Gear is through you guys. So THANK YOU!!!!!!

I am currently driving a 1998 Civic DX which is anything but a daily driver, but I'm having to use it as one for the moment. Too many mods to mention right now. Its setup for Class D SCCA Road Racing (98 rules). I love anything with any kind of engine. There's always a way to have fun with it. Partly why I love Top Gear so much.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with some like-minds in these forums.

Hi everybody,

Though I'm new to the forum but actually I have been a FinalGear read-n-run for a long time :D
I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. Like you all, I'm a car enthusiast and a Top Gear fan. At present, I drive a Mitsubishi Triton, a Lada Niva, a Lada 2107 :D

Hello. I'm a Brit who went native in the States many years ago. I used to watch all the old Top Gears through the 70's, 80s and 90's on the Beeb. Then I left for the US. I was shock in 2000/2001 to find the show canceled on trips back to the UK. Then I was happy that the show came back and was surprised by the format change. Today I love it!

Long live BT. Its the only way to get the proper TG.

Oh, what do I drive? An Acura TSX. My wife has a Ford Freestyle as a mobile trashcan and kid transporter. I used to have and Audi Avant and a Mitsubishi GT. Times have changed.

My father and sister (still residing in the UK) both tow caravans with woefully underpowered cars. Don't worry, I've disowned them!

Hello there guys.
First let me say that this is a fantastic idea, if like me you are a real music lover - its great to find new and inspiring music you've heard in shows but never before identified.
I have ended up registered here because I would LOVE to identify a specific tune. Its from an episode of Top Gear, however I believe it is from a re-run on a solo channel and not from the BBC. Sometimes due to licensing issues the ambient background music is changed. I hope this request is not against the rules of this forum - I am not a member of any other forums and have never posted before anywhere, so dont know how this works.
ANYWAY!
If you feel like helping, I would be eternally greatful!

What is the piece of music used between 1.03 and 2.30 in this clip? I cant Shazam it because Clarkson talks over it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97UVBCqPXI

If you could tell me, I will love you forever

'Ello

I pop onto this site every now and again to find out the names of snippets of TG music. Must say, bang up job lads.

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to say "Hi" from the Windy City! I just found this site and so far its been great. Great Job!

Hi guys, just thought I would introduce myself.

I just started watching TopGear around four months ago and just caught up recently. I have to say, this is a brilliant forum and I've been lurking around here since I started watching season 3. I just felt the need to post in some of the threads but couldn't so I made an account :D

I love the TG what's the song threads in here. It's brilliant.

Hey, all.

Relative newcomer here, only started watching TG a few months ago and haven't seen much earlier than series 10 (availability leaves a lot to be desired around here). Anyway, was reading some of the episode discussions and especially the demotivator thread (absolutely hilarious!) and felt the need to register and say hi.

HI!

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking the forums for a while now and I just thought I'd drop in and say hi :).
I'm a big fan of cars, video games and music, these three things basically defines my life.

Im Dave, 34 from the UK.

LOVE Top Gear and supercars in general.
Lamborghini have always fascinated me, starting when I saw pictures of the Countach in the 80's

Not really much else I can add to that right now, lol :)

I wanted to post a reply to a thread and was politely told that my posts could not be trusted and therefore had to go through censorship until I auditioned here.
So my plan to take over this forum seemed like a failure at first but then I realised that it offered me the possibility to secretly infiltrate your base of operations and learn all about your defense mechanisms. And when the time is right, I will unleash the wrath of the cyborg-pirates and dinosaur-ninjas upon you all!

So, know that my devilish plan is ready, I shall begin my infiltration:

*hrm hrm*

Hello FinalGear,
I am a absolutely not suspicious 18-year-old from Switzerland who currently lives in Austria. I am an avid TG fan and certainly don't plan on taking over this forum. I have in no way a horde of cyborg-pirates under my command but really really love your website and appreciate all the work you do for fellow TG-enthousiasts.
Yours faithfully,
Reitermaniac

Good, I don't think they realised what I really plan! *evil laughter*
I'm also pretty sure that they don't have a clue that I don't have a liscence because I just can't be bothered to get it...

Hiya,

Been a fan of Top Gear for years now (blame my brothers for getting me into it), and I've been stopping by here for a while now to find "What is that song?" and have a good laugh from all of the demotivators and other amusing threads. I really appreciate the work and effort done here throughout the years, keep it up. ^.^

~Nikki

Wow! Lots of new peeps, must be a new series of TG starting in 15 minutes.

:welcome: all anyway.
And now some good tips from ashspet.

:welcome:

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be removed before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Karoug will be contacting you shortly I'm sure to ascertain your views on motorbikes and \m/etal.

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By death. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads.

And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. Use the search function.

Most of us are nice. Well, some of us. OK OK, one of us. But I'm not telling you which one.

- ashspet

(Search function: Use more than three characters or you may get "not founds". )

Bumping old threads is bad, 'mK? :lol: