Ayrton Senna film mentioned by Clarkson, where is it?

Tried to link the trailer - FAILED!!

Last edited:
you can buy it on amazon Japan right now on DVD and Blu Ray. the dvd is ? 3,651 which is around 45 US dollars blu ray is about 50 i think.

you can buy it on amazon Japan right now on DVD and Blu Ray. the dvd is ? 3,651 which is around 45 US dollars blu ray is about 50 i think.

I was very tempted to get the Blu-ray...until I saw it was $75 shipped. Uh...pass.

This film is almost beyond words to describe how good it is. I was an emotional wreck during it, be it laughing, crying or being angry. It is amazing. I saw it with a non F1 fan and they were equally impressed.

Why would you type this, now I'm DESPERATE to see it.

I've watched the movie. Here in Brazil has been released long ago.
The movie is really wonderful. I research a lot about Ayrton. Even though I only seventeen, I have several tapes of races and seasons, I've read several biographies about him.
The movie is really exciting, leave you stranded in the chair.
I think you'll like

There is a copy of it floating around on the internet. Im not going to give a link to it though. All I will say is there is a certain motorsports site that has a copy of it. Im sure it will show up other places soon.

DO WANT. Share pweez.

Thanks, TechZ for the upload.

Shit, I have just watched and it's stunning. I miss so much those sunday mornings, eager to watch Senna's amazing driving skills...

He will always be missed.

(as a side note, maybe this topic should be moved to 'entertainment' forum?)

I watched this last night... There were some things that could have been done in a better way but overall I thought it was a great insight to Senna's somewhat mysterious and certainly unique character. I can't recommend this highly enough for any racing fan.

Just seen it, absolutely incredible. This movie also needs its own "what's that song" thread, some of the music fit so well, it was really moving.

Here is a HD BluRay rip with commentary track if you wanna check it out (The site is Russian and needs registration).
Is definitely worth the money.
If you are a Senna fan you are going to love this. Please support the film by getting a copy.;)

Ayrton Senna Beyond The Speed of Sound

Video Codec: H.264
Audio Codec: AC3
Resolution: 1920x1080, 9550 kbps, 24fps
Audio Track 1: Portuguese DTS @ 1510Kbps
Audio Track 2: English AC3 @ 192 kbps - Comentary track
Download size: 13GB
Download Speed on Texas ISP: 1.9MB/s

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3499068

Last edited:

I've just read that it's region free. :drool: Just ordered it. :mrgreen:

Here is a HD BluRay rip with commentary track if you wanna check it out (The site is Russian and needs registration).
Is definitely worth the money.
If you are a Senna fan you are going to love this. Please support the film by getting a copy.;)

Well if it's worth the money why provide a torrent link? Also I cant see how downloading it via a torrent is supporting the film and its makers.

Well if it's worth the money why provide a torrent link? Also I cant see how downloading it via a torrent is supporting the film and its makers.

Agreed. I was about to download it but i just couldn't do it.

I vaguely remember that during last year's Brazilian Grand Prix, the BBC F1 team went to see the documentary in Sao Paolo where it had recently premiered. Surprising that although it was made by British director and producer, it has not been released in UK. Wish that it will be shown somewhere in Canada soon (apart from some obscure film festival which I tend to avoid).