I'll be gone for 6 weeks!

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
Yep. You're getting rid of me for 6 weeks while I head overseas. Europe to be exact.

I leave tomorrow (yes, NYE) and get back on Feb 12th.

I'm starting off with a Contiki tour (European Vista, 21 days) then flying up to Kristiansand, Norway with a study tour group from my Uni to learn about social policy at Agder University.

If I have the time I'll be sure to post a quick update when I can but if not, I'll cya back in Feb! :dance:

Bye bye watto! Enjoy your trip mate, hope its all worth it. Your like Leppy, working real hard. Hope you come back with a nice job like he did. You might become a planet engineer or something...who knows.

Europe should be good. Keep warm and don't get scared when they start talking their funny language.

What times your flight? It might be a tad on the warm side tomorrow in Melbourne I hear lol.

Have a good time! Cya in 6 weeks. Take a lot of pics.

SL65 said:
What times your flight? It might be a tad on the warm side tomorrow in Melbourne I hear lol.

just checked the weather for melbourne tmr... HOLY CRAP! 42 degrees? :shock:

Yep. It's about 38-40C right now, smokin!

My flight leaves at 1710. QF9 :)

andyhui01 said:
SL65 said:

just checked the weather for melbourne tmr... HOLY CRAP! 42 degrees? :shock:
Told ya 'it be hot :D

Hey watto, you can still celebrate NYE cos technically aren't you going backwards in time?

The thermals are most certainly packed! I've also got my ski jacket and a casual warm/waterproof jacket... It's all set to go.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!!, you get about 4 NYE's on the flight. I land in London New Year's Day at 0530. Fun times!

Have fun!

I'm back!!!

I'm back!!!

Yep, got home about 20 minutes ago, it's been a wicked 6 weeks and I wish I'd had longer (bloody Uni!)

QANTAS have misplaced my bag along the way so fuck them but they'll apparently call me tomorrow with info on it then courier it to my house. Cunts.

When I egt the time/can be arsed, I'll chuck some pics on here.

It's good to be back!

Times flies eh??

Hahaha bloody Quantas, they always misplace our bags the dickheads!

Back in time for TopGear :D