Guess that car game

New one, might well be too easy....

unknown.PNG

No.

That's the one 8)

BMW 2002 ti?

It reminds me of the BMW 3.0 Csi and it's variants, but ...
is it italian?

Tweeke said:
Difficult one.
It's a Daihatsu Fellow Max. :)

daihatsu-fellow-max-1973-2.jpg

Sorry, a bit late.

No wonder I don't play this game. That was a hard one - and I thought it was the main headlight we were looking at.

Edit: As for the current one - no idea. Though the boot shape does look a little like one of those Austins...

You're right araracd. I didn't even look at Lamborghini's because they're usually only produced in very small quantities.
"Production of the very fine Islero S was halted in April 1970 after just 100 had been produced."

Tweeke said:
You're right araracd. I didn't even look at Lamborghini's because they're usually only produced in very small quantities.
"Production of the very fine Islero S was halted in April 1970 after just 100 had been produced."

100! ...Common as muck. ;)

fluffnik said:
Tweeke said:

Actually, according to this, 226 were built ;)

Z102 said:
fluffnik said:
Tweeke said:

Actually, according to this, 226 were built ;)

Still less than the 500 rule... :thumbsdown:

I think that rule is a bit of a grey area. There are certain cars (like the Enzo) which have been produced in small numbers, but are readily identifiable. But then there are others (like ones produced solely in Turkey or similar) that no one would have seen.