The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

That Kool aid is strong.

Trump spent $90K-a-day on legal fees since 2020 — and none of it was his money: analysis​

I will never understand why the RNC (and others) would pay for his legal fees.

In a move that has been called stable and very smart, genius level thinking really.

Trump in trouble?

We anticipate filing our claims against Mr. Trump by April 12, as the Court directed in granting our motion to amend in part. Our clients look forward to seeing Mr. Trump in Court and holding him accountable for his and others’ attacks on the rights of peaceful protesters in Lafayette Square.

1712032911474.png

Bond is not a bond? Hearing about this on 22nd April

Trump’s $175 Million Bond Is Even Shadier Than It Looks​

New information shows that the insurance company that swooped in and bailed out Trump with a $175 million bond isn’t on a list of vetted companies—and wrote a bizarre contract.

April 5

Trump’s Lawyers Told the Court That No One Would Give Him a Bond. Then He Got a Lifeline, but They Didn’t Tell the Judges​

"Erasing billions in value" seems a bit disingenuous, it assumes the stock has value in the first place.

"Erasing billions in value" seems a bit disingenuous, it assumes the stock has value in the first place.

It did and does, just because it was overvalued dramatically doesn't diminish that people have and are losing money on this.

It did and does, just because it was overvalued dramatically doesn't diminish that people have and are losing money on this.
Anyone who didn't see this as a pump-and-dump from the start is the same person who also bought Trump NFTs and donates their money to a supposed billionaire who is constantly broke and can't pay his bills. They deserve to lose their investment.

Anyone who didn't see this as a pump-and-dump from the start is the same person who also bought Trump NFTs and donates their money to a supposed billionaire who is constantly broke and can't pay his bills. They deserve to lose their investment.
I don't think of it as investment as them trying to figure out how to carve a T into their foreheads. Look at donations directly to the Republican Party its down. It's all going to trump and even party money now is being redirected for his legal bills. The gold shoes, the bibles, stays at his hotels, ect... All of it is to show fealty to their lord by performativly purchasing crap.

I don't disagree with that, but it enables and encourages Trump to fleece his followers.

They appear to be willing sheep; given the nature of many of his followers, I don't really care if they lose everything to him.