[Winter Olympics Special] February 12, 2006

Heh, that was class. The way they were tearing the Q7 and XC90 round that track was pure entertainment.

James and JC have a really good rapport going too, it felt like half of that was ad libs, too.

Plus, grown men falling off large slidey things - what more could you want?

That Jag is rather sexy, too, even with it's teeth whitened \o/

That Jag is beutiful, the back is even nicer than the back of the Astons IMO.

I have a new loudest laugh at top gear moment; "that's my wife!". James sliding while trying to paint, everything. There was just so much hilarity in this episode and it was well enough done that you dont care if most of it was scripted. Well done. The bit where he pulls out an MP5 and starts spraying everywhere.

I hope this torrent will be up soon for the people that haven't seen it yet :)

It was the accent that made it all the more funnier. James and Richard falling down the slopes though, that made my day. Hilarious episode, one of the greatest.

Now, the real reason why I joined. That song in the background during the race between the rally car and bobsleigh at Lillehammer - does anybody know what it is?

It's been bugging me since the programme finished, I desperately need help! Thanks to anyone that can help.

What an episode, and that Jaguar is stunning! absolutely stunning, i would have that over an Aston anyday!

I wonder what the price tag is, its ?15,000 cheaper than an Aston thats incredible in my opinion, and the gadgets inside, its well up to date, modern, functional, and its great on ice :oops: - as we saw, it actually likes the torvil and dean back spinny thing on ice.

All in All possibly the best episode, nice to see a car taking after hammed with white teeth :mrgreen:

Great Episode - im off to find that jag for my desktop wallpaper!

The end credits were great too...hope they're kept in the rip.

The way they replaced everyone involved's first name with "Bjorn"...heheheh, I was giggling for hours.

Edit - there's a 500mb rip up on UKNova too, if you're a member there.

that was freaking awesome...
i couldn't stop laughing...

jensked said:
Yes, that Jag looked stunning in that colour. I remember I wasn't impressed when i saw it on the motorshow last month tho.
Yeah, it looked FAR better in the dark colour than the powder-blue Jag's PR dept seem to like so much...

I still prefer the look of the now-old XK8/R tho...

jensked said:
But Jeremy's Hechler&Koch machine gun was a stupid twist in the storyline :)
Would have worked better for me if I hadn't seen him lament before, both on TV & in print, that machine gun bullets in auto mode will go everwhere except where you aim :/

jensked said:
I laughed really hard tho, it was a superb episode !
Agreed :)

AJ said:
What an episode, and that Jaguar is stunning! absolutely stunning, i would have that over an Aston anyday!

I wonder what the price tag is, its ?15,000 cheaper than an Aston thats incredible in my opinion
Actually, it's not surprising at all. Aston's are handbuilt, whereas Jags are made properly, by Our Superiors The Robots :)

Vuk rip released.

That was great. I'm surprised how well the Land Rover drifts in the snow. The Jag in the ice skating ring is pretty fun too. The Mini jump was kinda dissapointing, but the Stig's jump was awesome. :thumbsup: