[Winter Olympics Special] February 12, 2006

That has to be the most fun and hillarious episode theyve ever done! Great Stuff! :lol: :thumbsup:

SorvatS said:
That has to be the most fun and hillarious episode theyve ever done! Great Stuff! :lol: :thumbsup:

Definitly the best intro montage ever! Im still watching it but so far this is great. All those people whining Top Gear was too watered down this series need to see this.

The end credits were a reference to ABBA - scandanavia links

and the "trendy threads" they were referenced in one of his times columns I think. Mercedes M class review I think.

they're both scandanavian - and name a famous norwiegan - that most people who will think "oh that person's from norway!"

Ok I just finished the episode, and it was certainly the funniest one I have ever seen. Between the tree, the whole of the ski jump, and clarkson constantly falling down this episode has made my week. How long till the new series? May?.....bah, this episode can surely hold me over till then.

That was great...the falling tree, rocketing mini, and all the worker's names being Bjorn in the credits was great :thumbsup:

We finally got to see the car get frozen! :D

Brilliant, just brilliant!! Haven't laughed this hard in ages. The whole ski-jump thin was comedic genious!

Soooo made my day. :thumbsup:

One of the finest episodes ever :thumbsup:

one of the best and funniest TG episodes ever! :thumbsup: and did hammond really have a thermal probe stuck up his ass??? :lol:

Quality quality quality.

One of teh best evar!!!

Very funny and well produced.

One of the best episodes ever i think. I did not feel scripted at all. Laughed through the whole thing.

I loved this episode.

If all the Top Gear episodes were as good as this one is I would be happy join the Black Stig in heaven.

Stig's jump

Stig's jump

You know how there was that recent article where they "revealed" The Stig's identity? I didn't think anything of it, until they said The Stig was going to jump down the ski jump. I thought for sure that his identity WAS revealed, and now they were going to kill of The White Stig somehow with that jump, like he'd go off course and end up in the trees, and no one could find him.

Damn...that Jag was STUNNING in that color! Absolutely my new favorite car.

~nj?

Re: Stig's jump

Re: Stig's jump

NecroJoe said:
You know how there was that recent article where they "revealed" The Stig's identity? I didn't think anything of it, until they said The Stig was going to jump down the ski jump. I thought for sure that his identity WAS revealed, and now they were going to kill of The White Stig somehow with that jump, like he'd go off course and end up in the trees, and no one could find him.
Yeah, I thought they were going to kill off The Stig in a dramatic cliffhanger. Glad this one's still alive.