Fast? Subaru thinks not

Ha ha, that's great. It's always fun to see companies take jabs at each other in their comercials...

Well, subaru just owned vw, just as viper just owned the canoob. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup: That's a very clever ad :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
Well Canadian money is like monopoly money, so... :tease:

Hey Viper, whose your president again? Ohh wait!

bushhome.jpg

You have no right to make fun of Canadians :lol: When your the one with the clown as a president :lol:

It's a funny ad yes, but I don't get why they bothered. Anyone who'd buy an STi knows it's much faster, and the guys who are looking at GTI can't afford a STi. As for the GTI versus the plain jane WRX, i'd probably have the GTI cause european cars are just better drives, though I'd have to drive both to make an actual decision.

ESPNSTI said:
zenkidori said:
matt_shaw said:
You have no right to make fun of Canadians :lol: When your the one with the clown as a president :lol:
at least there's no such place as "french america".
Louisiana?

:thumbsup:

our money may be multicoloured (along with eveyone elses) but at least its hard to counterfit... and if you pay attention to currency markets youll notcie that the american dollar could very well be worth less than the canadian soon! :lol:

Kebab gud said:
its funny to se americans bashing the french ..
200years or something and all the things they did for you guys hav been forgotten

who built the statue of liberty again? :?

not just that ...
blockades, troops, wepons .. you name it .. the french did a lot of work to get the british out of north america.. and where is the thanks?
infact .. they lost so mutch money in the war agains britans in the American Revolutionary War that it lead to the French Revolution..
(they basicly funded the Revolutionary War..)

yup, but they still couldnt keep canada :lol:

they did alot to get the english out of America - and totally failed at getting the british out of BNA

Well Canadian money is like monopoly money, so...

Haha...not anymore :tease:
As for the French - the grand ol' US of A wouldn't even have a political system if it wasn't for the French.
Great ad by Subaru, although I was in the dark till I watched the "Fast" ads.