Official World Cup 2006 Thread?

Burning down flags is illegal, isn't it?
You know deep down that you like sweden. you just can't admit it to yourself :)

heja Sverige!

I don't know what to say....Iran was playing GREAT in 1st 45 mins. 1-1

2nd 45 mins 3-1 :thumbsdown: I didn't even watch the game after Mexico scored for the 3rd time.

:cry: god a draw would've been so good

well, lets see what we can do with portugal and angola

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Every time a player gets touched he rolls around in pain - it's so annoying :x

That's the problem with the players these days. Hope we seem yellow cards for diving when that happens..

I was excited in the first half....

Of course I watched it on abc, with an american commentator who of course talked about how the Iranian president denied the holocaust....and how he threatened to watch the match in Germany.

Firecat said:
I was excited in the first half....

Of course I watched it on abc, with an american commentator who of course talked about how the Iranian president denied the holocaust....and how he threatened to watch the match in Germany.
ya I watched it on ABC, god I hate that commentator, just talk about the game

Yes! Australia vs Japan tonight/today/whatever!!!!!

I'll be staying up to watch it live on SBS, boo yeah!

So excited about it, it's gonna be a great match :D

Firecat said:
he could come here and join the nazis who demonstrated near the gelsenkirchen stadium during the poland vs. ecuador match.
i'm not sure whether they would welcome him, though. :lol:

Thats the one thing I hate about the Continental game. You can't tackle someone without them diving. Unfortunantly it's starting to creep into the English game aswell. You can't even shoulder barge now.

Half time between Australia vs Japan and it's fucking bullshit that the bloody ref let that goal be allowed! Schwarzer was clearly impeded by the Japanese player, ABSOLUTE CRAP!!!!

Good job by Bresciano and Kewell to give us some nice chances but I hope they pick it up in the second half and keep the pressure on the Jap defence and get a bloody goal.

The ref can burn in hell. :thumbsdown:

great tactical play, lol, i can see them practicing that move in the warm ups, :lol:

but i agree, the ref doesnt know whats he's doing.

dont think australia is doing that well, i can only see them scoring from crosses cos they got the height advantage

I think Australia are playing better but Schwarzer got it all wrong. He plays in the Premiership and he should know that wasn't a foul in the English game. The ref has made some appaling decisions though.

I just love how the Japanese are constantly running around at full speed. You cannot blaim them for not trying. Fast little buggers as well :lol: