Where should I send a gift to Jeremy Clarkson?

dcdomain

For those not in the know, Hasbro has a line of Transformers toys based on real world cars and trucks called the Alternators (made of plastic) in America and Binaltech (made of metal) in Japan.

Recently they released a model named "Mirage" who is actually a Ford GT. They also have the Mustang who I believe is Grimlock (he used to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex in the original cartoons).

You can view photos of Mirage in the link below. I'm going to pick up an extra one and send it to Jeremy, but my question is, where?

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=899&size=0&start=0

http://www.tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=693 (review)

Thanks TechZ, the only address I've been able to dig up is the following:

Broadcasting House,
Portland Place,
London,
W1A 1AA

Hope it reaches him. :thumbsup:

Someone once sent a letter to "Bill Bryson, Writer, Yorkshire Dales" and the Royal Mail and it got there.

So you could try "Jeremy Clarkson, Decidedly Penis-Shaped House, Isle Of Man".

Or "Jeremy Clarkson, Chipping Norton".

Or write to him via the Beeb / Times / Sun.

That's mighty impressive considering the damn postal employees in the States can't seem to differentiate between 424 Adelphi and 420 Adelphi. I don't even want to think about how many letters have gotten lost already. :thumbsdown:

You could also try the address that they mention in episodes where they want your feedback. You could also PM the BBC Webmaster guy and ask.

This is his agents so this should work

Jeremy Clarkson
c/o Performing Artistes Agency
2 Thayer Street
London,
W1U 3JB

Was apparently still correct as of end of April so should be reet.

Hopefully this one should be more reliable than his big one :p

Hey guys, while I sort out the address situation and actually get ahold of the toy (went to my local Target yesterday, they didn't have any stock, I'll have to do a little more hunting for the rest of the week before I give up and order it online) how about you guys write something and I'll get it printed on the card or letter!

Just quote the exact message you want delivered like so and I'll put your username or whatever else you want by it.

That's a cool toy, I should get one of those for myself. :D

What about something like this for his card:

dear Jeremy,

I bought you this gift so you don't have to turn your anger on your real Ford GT when it's broken again but on this replica which you can bash around to turn it into a robot!

:D Is that good???

If you REALLY want to spend money buying and shipping that. Then you could probably send it to the Top Gear office.

Which is

Top Gear
201 Wood Lane
London
W12 7TS

kurtiejjj said:
What about something like this for his card:

dear Jeremy,

I bought you this gift so you don't have to turn your anger on your real Ford GT when it's broken again but on this replica which you can bash around to turn it into a robot!

:D Is that good???

Wait till he tries to actually transform it. It took me forever to transform my Impreza / Smokescreen.

I wonder how difficult it is to post a banana-meringue pie? :D

(as a joke, obviously)

tone76 said:

(as a joke, obviously)

:lol: Mail it with self-pieing instructions!

BerserkerCatSplat said:
tone76 said:

(as a joke, obviously)

:lol: Mail it with self-pieing instructions!

Nononono! Have it spring-mounted in a box, so when he opens it it is flung in his face!

teeb said:
Nononono! Have it spring-mounted in a box, so when he opens it it is flung in his face!

Good, as long as he opens all his own mail. You wouldn't want to pie some poor assistant... or would you...