Best of eBay and Craigslist

2004 Noble M12.. As far as I know, they don't sell these on this side on the pond. :)

EBay Noble

30_12.JPG

36_12.JPG

Edited, cuz the link broke the H-Bar

t3h r0x0rs said:
2004 Noble M12.. As far as I know, they don't sell these on this side on the pond. :)

Nice. I really like that car. A company is selling the Noble in the US as a kit car. Something about SMOG and crash regs. I should follow the owners groups and look for a used one in a few years. Such a great car.

Like a modern Lotus. Mmm.

is it just me or does the noble have the same rear lights as the AM vanquish?

Apart from the bamboo steering wheel... :mrgreen:

Redliner said:
Apart from the bamboo steering wheel... :mrgreen:

...clutch pedal cover, hazard switch cap, aftermarket carpets, and what is that odd metal switch on the knee pad below the steering wheel? Immobliser?

Nice clean early Rx-7. Oh man. This makes me miss my Rx-7.

is it a targa? looks like its just a convertible

I think it is a convertible. Mazda used to make RX-7 convertibles. I think I remember seeing some on the roads when I was younger.

t3h r0x0rs said:
This is an interesting find:

eBay SSC

e3_1.JPG

d9_1.JPG

49_1.JPG

cc_1.JPG

Gauges:
280-mph Speedometer
8000-rpm Tachometer
Sequential Shift Lights

One more: (Gorgeous!) :thumbsup:

Old Bugatti

1153733501459_bugati_199.jpg

1153730775567_bugati_200.jpg

The SSC is the self proclaimed fastest car in the world. sells for cheap, looks cheap, top speed undeteremined. Nothing really impressive about it.

But Holy Shit! that Bugatti is being sold from like 15 or 30 minutes from where i live!

I think it's new. But according to the auction it'll appear in the next Top Gear. :)

We are going to have a little fun here!! This is a NO RESERVE auction!! Up for auction is one of only two units, of the highly anticipated 1180 HP 2007 SSC Ultimate Aero ?TT" (Twin-Turbo), which will be released to the U.S. market prior to the TT?s international launch in January 2007, and the world record top-speed competition held in Wolfsburg, Germany in May 2007. The second of these two early-production release Ultimate TT?s will be used by SSC as a media car and is slated to be tested this fall by Motor Trend, Road & Track, Auto Week, Automobile, and the TV show ?Top Gear?.

There will only be 24 Ultimate Aero TT?s manufactured and released for worldwide sale in the next two years. The winning bidder of this auction will own serial #SSC-07-001, which is the 001 car of the 24 car manufacturing run.

Here is your chance to own a piece of history?? and potentially at a greatly reduced price! Remember this is a NO RESERVE auction with a starting bid at less than 50% of List Price. The 2007 Ultimate Aero TT will be unveiled and introduced at international auto shows with a list price of $585,000.00. Forbes magazine ranked the Ultimate Aero as #3 on their list of the world?s most expensive cars at $654,500.00.

See: www.forbes.com/lifestyle/2005/11/23/fastest-american-cars-cx_dl_1128feat_ls.html

Here is your chance to get a brand new collector car, with full warranty, for less than dealer price!!

Below are the specifications of the 2007 SSC Ultimate Aero TT. Please visit www.sscautos.com for more information, and photos. SSC is distributing an Ultimate Aero TT introduction press release on Wednesday August 9th, that will also be viewable via the SSC website.

he second of these two early-production release Ultimate TT?s will be used by SSC as a media car and is slated to be tested this fall by Motor Trend, Road & Track, Auto Week, Automobile, and the TV show ?Top Gear?.

would say.. lets wait for TG test :shock:

Yeah, I'd love to see the Stig go round the track in this bad boy (and see if it actually can do the speeds it claims to achieve.