Audi RS6

Looks nice, might be subtle but the old one was as well. 520-550bhp sounds pretty sweet. Its not biggy that this will crush the M5, the old RS6 did(twice is you include the avant plus) so this one will not disappoint.

RS6 will be a nice car. Probably more better to live with than an M5 also....

Looks so mean in black :evil:

Just how I like my performance, classy and subtle. Yes, I'll take one in dark blue, an Avant.

I'll take one Avant in black, and de-limited by Quattro Gmbh, thank you very much. and next step: pwnzoring all those turbocharged E30's around here.. :evil:

It's going to be such an asskicker!

I would like to see two turbos if they insist on using turbo's at all.
Like on the BMW 535?d, one on the low end and on on the high end of the rpm's.

650bhp should be enough to utterly own the M5

I'd have one over the M5. It looks better. And you can kind of tell that the M5 is an M5, while this just looks like a normal Audi.

RS6 >>>>E63

not sure about M5

FATMOUSE said:
I'd have one over the M5. It looks better. And you can kind of tell that the M5 is an M5, while this just looks like a normal Audi.

Isn't that the whole point of it? =) Having subtle things telling you that it's not an ordinary Audi.. The two exhaust pipes, the RS6 badge.. And the noise from that engine. :)
I'd have the Audi. Even though i would probably buy the Saloon version.. :) I don't know, i just like Audi better than BMW.. :)

I'm obsessed with subtle-ness and since the current-gen M5, it's totally lost that aspect of it. Don't tell me those huge almost blingy wheels and those front headlamps that wrap around the front are subtle. The Audi is much better in that respect.

I'm not a huge fan of the wheels on the Avant pictured however....