Nardo's Higspeed even breaks three world records

So you don't like Jeremy Clarkson, and you've come to a forum full of Clarkson fans to convert us?

Welcome back, Walter Goldsworthy. (Forum veterans will get that one.)

:lmao: Hey, Walt! How ya been?

OK. I'll put it this way then.
This is no bash !

Does any one know the fuel-consumption of these cars during top-speeds ?
I've heared of 100/l per 100kms on the Bugatti Veyron at 400km/h. The fuel-pump fitted is a modified aviational one made just around the corner from where I live....

Again, NO BASH, all right !??
:)

that is not a bash, but to be honest, no one in here gives a flying-f#&$... the only time I'll ever look at fuel consumption is when I buy a diesel or a city runabout, you can ask any car enthusiast in the world and no one would know the fuel consumption on the Veyron because we simply don't care.

and Blaro, did I miss something? I don't get it :(

Put me into the picture please.
:)
Sure thing, buddy.

Just some boring dude with sand in his vagina who came here ranting and raving about how Jeremy Clarkson was the cause of all evil in the world. He was hell-bent on writing a VERY ANGRY LETTER to Top Gear about the moral decay of today's society and how the show is going to bring about the Apocalypse.

Don't be like him! If you are, then prepare to be like Burger King and get your ass royally flamed-grilled. ;)

and Blaro, did I miss something? I don't get it :(

A guy with the username of Walter Goldsworthy joined the site a while back after we started posting shit in the forums of an Anti-Clarkson site that he runs. I'll see if I can find the link, it was a pretty pathetic site.

Edit: BlaRo beat me to it - though now I'm not certain Walt ran the site, that may have been someone else.

Last edited:
and priusowner, for correct facts about Big Bad Buga, check my sig. ;) in city driving, one tank of fuel would give me range of 200km's ( barely 120 miles) if I would own one and drive it like a fat old man with heart disease.

Sure thing, buddy.

Just some boring dude with sand in his vagina who came here ranting and raving about how Jeremy Clarkson was the cause of all evil in the world. He was hell-bent on writing a VERY ANGRY LETTER to Top Gear about the moral decay of today's society and how the show is going to bring about the Apocalypse.

Don't be like him! If you are, then prepare to be like Burger King and get your ass royally flamed-grilled. ;)

damn... I must have missed it :lol:

and priusowner, for correct facts about Big Bad Buga, check my sig. ;) in city driving, one tank of fuel would give me range of 200km's ( barely 120 miles) if I would own one and drive it like a fat old man with heart disease.

Thank you, Leonidae.
'kin 'ell ! I thought it was pretty thirsty but soo much !?
:jawdrop:

Typical arrogant hybrid owner, then. I hope you're not like that, but that's what you're starting to come across. :)

priusowner, if I may be allowed to give you some advice: this is an enthusiast's forum, and we enjoy fast cars and fast driving. If you're here to change our minds and convert us to conservative hybrid drivers, then please don't bother because you're not going to change our minds.

I'm not going to go to PriusOnline.com under the name "TransAmOwner" (I don't actually own a Trans Am, if you're curious) and start telling everybody how much fun it is doing burnouts in front of Dunkin Donuts, so what gives you the right to do the same?

Remember, the Ignore List is your friend :wink:

pruisowner, that prius in ur avatar looks a bit....erm....modified. Whats been done to it? Those aerodynamic rims looks like its been trying for a speed record for hybrids or sth

It would be nice to see factory cars without their 250 km/h restriction.