December Exercise

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
Edited Post
Hardly anyone posted chops, only two in fact... so i have extended it till the 27th of december, maybe some may enter the competition.

http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/4159/peugeot40072007800x600qg3.jpg

Click here for the 1600x1200 picture

Hope there will be better turnout this time...good luck all.

Last edited:
hmm.... potential. Potential junk that is. Il try anyway.

Man thats an ugly car.

Emailed mine in. Please let me know you received it, thanks.

anyone? anyone? Bueller?

OMG! that is a nasty piece of sh*t! Please! :barf: :blowup:

That's why I chose it! It's easy to make a bland little hatchback into something remotely cool looking, but to start off with a P.O.S. like this will take some doing. ;)

Ehmm... OK... I had a go at it, and it was pure rubbish to work with in photoshop. Nothing just didn't seem to make the car better, it was like a dead end!

I Guess I Could give it an Audi front just to cover that ugly ting between the headlamps and down belox them. But then it would be an Audi, not an Peugeot.

Please, chose a cooler car to the next exercise. The Top Gear cool-wall does have a purpose...

I id not enter, well, because it is one hell of a crap car. For me? The new Mitsubishi Outlander. But not the citroen or the Peugeot.

Alright, whenever I win again I promise to choose a slightly less ungainly car. ;)

Next time choose an ugly car, but a better angle, this angle was totally unsuitable for working on, nothing came together. I wouldve done it if i could make something of it, but the roof looked stupid, the things too tall to lower, and the front was a lost cause from the very beginning...

So am I the only one who entered?

i guess so, unless you consider z06 rims and contrasting a chop?

Raheel, what's the word?

I know this car is really really really ugly, but I have still tried to chop it. Its my first try at chopping, should I email it to one of you?

You're supposed to email it to Raheel but he must be MIA right now.

Just post it here. I'll dig up mine and post it, too.

Here's mine. Nicely equipped. ;)
< IMAGE >

Now that the contest has been extended, I don't want to show my cards to those who haven't seen it yet.

Last edited: