Richard: television interview.

James May's Hair

Richard is to appear on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross on the 22nd December. For non-U.K. residents, this is the same show on which Jeremy appeared recently.

BBC1, 10:35pm. :)

any chance of someone hooking us up with a link like the Jeremy one? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

we'll love you forever!!!

Last edited:
good to hear, and im sure it will be ripped

So did I, but to jump over to cucumbers, I sure hope someone rips it. :)

Will be interesting to watch.

interesting, I wonder how far ross will take it in the interview....

or if he'll be parky like and respectful.

"richard.... as a young boy, you must have been attracted by many a car....."

(incidentally, parky is SHIT since he moved to ITV)

interesting, I wonder how far ross will take it in the interview....

or if he'll be parky like and respectful.

"richard.... as a young boy, you must have been attracted by many a car....."

(incidentally, parky is SHIT since he moved to ITV)

When he has a guest who has something to say, he usually lets them get on with it. It's the guests who have a DVD/film/book to plug who get a rougher ride. I'm sure there will be a bit of ribbing though. Should be good, Richard was on his radio show a few months back and they seemed to get along fine.

That was hillarious :lmao:
JC actually toned down the anti-american crap and still the americans in there were shocked, laughed my ass off.
That show looks brilliant though, never saw it before and the only thing that bums me about it is that i probably wont recognise 90% of his guests or what their on about.

That was hillarious :lmao:
JC actually toned down the anti-american crap and still the americans in there were shocked, laughed my ass off.
That show looks brilliant though, never saw it before and the only thing that bums me about it is that i probably wont recognise 90% of his guests or what their on about.
Yeah...especially Courtney Love beeing so shocked about the use of the f-word...:mrgreen:

Loves reaction was great.

I say, someone better make a torrent or :naziban: :p

I'll be looking forward to seeing it (hopefully!)

Loves reaction was great.
"Oh, yeah, Courtney, like you've never heard that before" :lol:

I say, someone better make a torrent or :naziban: :p

I'll be looking forward to seeing it (hopefully!)

Torrents turn up the next day on uknova, so no worries there will be one. :rolleyes: