Richard: television interview.

I really like Jonathan Ross, but that was not the best interview, i think someone like Parkinson would have handled it a bit better.

They could have at least talked about Richards career to even it out a bit. You got a sense that Richard really couldn't be bothered talking about it yet another time.

It's a shame they didn't give a thank you or mention to the people who helped him like the air ambulance to help their fundraising but never mind.

Was a bit p*ssed off at Ross for taking the p*ss out of Clarkson and May. James especially.

damn good interview, worth the wait.

I love the fact that in the interview, the rest of the team (Jeremy and James) were mentioned twice, but never was James' name mentioned, only Jeremy and the other one.

I would upload it, but we don't have a DVD recorder, and so can't transfer it from Sky+ (sorry for branding) to my computer easily enough.

I love the fact that in the interview, the rest of the team (Jeremy and James) were mentioned twice, but never was James' name mentioned, only Jeremy and the other one.

don't forget, he is "the other bloke off top gear" - the bastard, the housewive's favourite (ain't he such a darling) and the other one. :p

No word on a rip?

Guys the rip is out since 0.10 GMT. So stop whining and download it!

Was a bit p*ssed off at Ross for taking the p*ss out of Clarkson and May. James especially.

I agree. Was rude considering they weren't there to defend themselves. But then im no fan of Ross anyway, so not surprised he took cheap shots.:rolleyes:

I think Rossys interviews are too light hearted and piss-takey for hammond's first TV interview, but i'm guessing it had to be him because he's on the BBC