McLaren confirms Lewis Hamilton for race seat

When does the season start?

Raikkonen's my pick for the '07 title - best car & driver combination. I can't see McLaren giving Alonso a car that is consistently fast & reliable (maybe in 2008 though). Kovalainen should be good to watch in the Renault though.

kimi has a good shot

but i dont think it will happne

kimi is too lazy, and i dont think he's prepared to put any where near the amount of effort schumi put in at ferrari. schumi pretty much built that team from the ground up, he had input in to everything, thats why it worked out so well for them. the driver was telling the team what to do, and not the otherway round.

kimi confessed himself he is a bit lazy, and ron denis also mentioned it. its going to be a change of culture for either kimi or ferrari

screw u all massa is gonna take drivers next year!!!!:-x kimi can have 2008 or 2009:)

yeah massa is really stepping up to the plate now, he dominated brazil. he is a very fast driver and his year with schumacher as done him good, his driving got progressively better and better throughout the season and i hope it continues

^ It makes for nice press - but it's testing, you can't read too much into it.