NFS: Carbon Drift Competition

Evo Lancer is the best for the drift course.
I continued with the demo and during the sprint I thought huh? I was winning and lost took me a little bit to work out the point system this is right yeah? the 1st part you take points off your rival and the 2nd he takes points off you?

During the first part, you gain points. The closer you are, the more points you get. Hit him and you loose 5000. Pass him for 10 seconds and it's all over -- you win. Fall too far behind -- it's all over, you loose.

During the second part, you loose points. The closer he is, the quicker you loose them. If you cross the finish line with more than 0 points, you win.

New high score into the 800,000 and single drift of 390.000

LOL-1.jpg

LOL.jpg

:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to download it so I can join.
I used to have this kind of competition with a friend playing NFSU

My M3 was totaled while escaping from Cross I have a choice of cars to start with given to me kindly by a buddie, Alfa Brera, Camero SS and a RX-8 which to choose such choice.

Back to topic so the demo scores are now void and I have to get a drift score and quote car, track and mods yeah?

Is it wrong that the car seems REALLY twitchy in the PC demo?

Like so bad that it just snaps and slides into the wall.

Best for drift

Best for drift

hey guys ive just noticed ur site and was wondering if any1 has beat that last posted score??.... i have but i dont know how good it is since this post is way behind the last post anyways heres mine..

500k.jpg

if theres better post up!

btw thats using 180sx....other wise known as 240sx....dam americans:mrgreen:

The scores posted were done with the demo on the demo track, so yeah, it's pretty easy to beat it with a different car on a different track. :p

I can beat your scores with me Photoshop GSX which has twin garrett turbos, 6 1000cc bosch fuel injectors and a 3-layered itercooler. For the track i'd take Desktop SeaShore, the only problem is i'm not really bothered.
the message is challenges are more fun in games which allow saving replays

I hate it how the AI cheats. I finished the challenge series and a small cop car completely rammed my dump truck to its side.