super huge zoom on images

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roflmao:

"So not everything in the movies is true?"

Its like a kid asking if there really is no Santa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its like a kid asking if there really is no Santa
Well...I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's true. Oh, and you know those cool beaming things on Star Trek? Bad news, those are fake, too.

Well...I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's true. Oh, and you know those cool beaming things on Star Trek? Bad news, those are fake, too.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo:blowup:

The first page was *golden* :lol:

:confused:

Wow, why do I always find these fun threads so late?

Anyway, the best way to "super huge zoom" is to buy a projector, project the image on the wall at say... 200 inches... then you walk closer to the image.

Bam! It zooms! All without loosing image quality!

here I am.

thanks for the awsome help!

Wheres the program hat lets me hack into the FBIs mainframe, bank accounts, etc through their website. I know sometimes TV is bullshit but im sure they put all their secrets on their homepage

Wheres the program hat lets me hack into the FBIs mainframe, bank accounts, etc through their website. I know sometimes TV is bullshit but im sure they put all their secrets on their homepage

It's easier if you have a six-monitor setup with nifty 3-d renders of your code, like in swordfish.

ah yes, so i can get into an old computer thats still connected to the internet tho it looks to be from an era before the internet actually existed. of course they built the connectors just in case

Make sure your brand-new super awesome high-tech state-of-the-art computers make a lot of ugly beeping noises taken from an obscure Commodore 64 game, just so everybody knows that you work with computers and that it's serious business.

With all these advances in modern synthesized music production, why can't CTU get some new ringtones? I'd imagine productivity would increase tenfold if every time Jack called Chloe she would hear "My Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas. Voila, infiltrating mole problem solved.

It's easier if you have a six-monitor setup with nifty 3-d renders of your code, like in swordfish.
That is the most ridiculous, stupid thing I've ever seen. Next to "Anti-Trust" where a satellite can relay a video signal to every video device ever made, because somehow there's a universal receiver that foresaw the future. And apparently any kid in their garage could take control of the world's video devices. Wow, that was dumb.

Make sure your brand-new super awesome high-tech state-of-the-art computers make a lot of ugly beeping noises taken from an obscure Commodore 64 game, just so everybody knows that you work with computers and that it's serious business.
This thread needs a...
seriousbusiness.jpg

:lol: :rofl:

Or better yet, giant-file-size super-high-res movies that play whenever someone looks at the code of a virus, like in "Hackers."

tho, in movies defense, a 15 minute segment about a guy typing on a dos looking screen probably wont fetch many fans

Status
Not open for further replies.