Apparently UK Women have low standards

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
http://www.nwdaily.co.uk/CelebrityGalleriesView.aspx?id=1017&page=1

Check out the UK's "Top 100 Hottest Men on the Planet" - Don't ask how this came to my attention.

Seriously, some of these guys look like they strapped a mop to their heads, got into a fight with a wall socket and lost. Others have horrible teeth (par for the course, I guess - this is the UK) speech impediments (Oliver), or are Jack Black.

If this is the highest standard over there then I am SO moving to the UK and dating starlets.

Last edited:
hahaha ye some guys i agree with...some just don't belong there at all
LOL seems like i have a chance too...england here i come!

Orlando Bloom is a female. 'nuff said.

I don't know what the big difference is, at first glance most of those guys are token "top 100" tabloid fodder on any country's list. Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, etc. I'm not gonna bother reading the rest, though; I value what's left of my sanity.

Actually it gets really interesting once you get past the first page or so.

The real question here is: How did you end up browsing the "UK's 100 hottest blokes" link?

RICHARD HAMMOND #32!!!

*sigh* Very well. The answer is simple, someone on TotalFark posted a discussion about it and I was trying to avoid writing a paper.

No way man, go to Ethiopia, they like a man who has food.

If I wanted to date a bag of antlers I would go to Berkeley and pick up a vegan hippy.

I looked at the first two pics and then closed the page... what a disgusting website, I fucking hate huge popups like they have.

Actually it gets really interesting once you get past the first page or so.