20 Greatest Awful Movies of all Time

Good list, but if anyone here is a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, you know that there are some long forgotten movies that verge on torture. :lol:

"Best of the Best?" I cried at the end of that movie, but I was 9 at the time. The worst movie of all time is this

sky_captain02.jpg

Nothing can beat this one.

Maxim don't know bad films.
Manos:The hands of fate is the worst film ever. Even it's tagline was 'It's shocking!'

The there are the likes of Son of the Mask and anything Uwe Boll make, none of which i've seen, as they are terrible, and never will.

Last edited:
^Yeah, exactly.

What is this mystery theater 3000? I've heard of it mentioned before...not sure if it was "3000" or not.

^Yeah, exactly.

What is this mystery theater 3000? I've heard of it mentioned before...not sure if it was "3000" or not.

:huh:
Oh, wow. You are really missing out some great television. Just Wikipedia it.

Just checked it out....looks interesting, but 198 episodes?!? Can't catch up with that.

There is this sci-fi movie that has always been stuck in my head, I never knew the name but just searched for it using some of the story that I remember.

Apparently it's called "Child's Play" and it came from the Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense. It's about this family that wakes up, and they are trapped in this house (when they open the windows or door etc, all they see is some kind of wall).

Anybody seen that?

God starship troopers was a terrible movie.
Of the ones on that list that I have seen I would have to agree with them 100%

Starship Troopers was brilliant! I've seen it like over a dozen times, in fact...I watch it whenever it's on TV.

Maxim's lists are always bullshit. I'm not even going to bother looking at this one.

Those aren't the worst movies ever. There's this for starters

http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/4526/200pxmagillicuttyjc0.jpg

Hey, The Boondock Saints was awesome! Then again, I've never heard of any other of those.

And yeah, MST3K ftw. 8)

Well then why the hell is Billy Madison in there?

There's something seriously screwed up with that list: the Boondock Saints and Big Trouble in Little China are both GREAT movies! (I've seen both several times.)
MST3K is good stuff. :)

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow isn't that bad of a movie as long as you keep in mind that it's a tongue in cheek "caricature" type of movie and you don't mistake it for a serious movie.

Last edited:
WHAT!?

They put Boondock Saints and Big Trouble in Little China on that list?

Oh, that's a stabbin'! Let me at 'im *attempts to climb over furniture* I'll show them a bad movie! How about an up close and personal look at the lawn mower scene from Deal Alive? Huh? How would you like that?! How about having you skull cleaved in two by a paper cutter blade like in The Punisher?! Yeah, how about that!?!

Boondock Saints a bad movie? Bite my ass, Maxim, you have passed over being "On Notice" and are now officially "Dead To Me!"

EDIT: I just now opened the list and saw that Dead Alive is on there too. Maxim you can plant yourself on this middle digit and swivel. Swivel until you squeal like pigs on a honeymoon!

Good list, but if anyone here is a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, you know that there are some long forgotten movies that verge on torture. :lol:
When I first saw this thread Santa Claus Conquers the Martians popped into my head. :lol: That movie is so bad that it's actually good.

Another one that should be on the list comes to mind:
Texas Chainsaw Massacre