Someone in England....

Masternate2071

Car(s)
'95 Geo Metro Hatchback
...mail me some good beer. It's hard to find a good bitter over here. Its actually impossible. Everyone in this town drinks Budwieser.

Umm, you had better check your local liquor laws before you try that. Bootlegging is still a crime in most states.

Check with your local supermarket - if they don't have imported beer they can usually get it for you on special order from another store in their family. Albertson's out here has a pretty good selection so I know they have a supply.

Best of luck.

Import Newcastle Brown Ale.

One of my favorites. Just very nice.

Bit carbonated, though.

I agree with Nomix, Newcastle is a fine beer, I have a case ( -1) in the fridge right now.

I joke with my friends that it's a "light" beer, because my other favorite is Guinness.

Guinness is my favourite too. I found out I can get Boddingtons and Newcastle at the beer place near my house.

Supermarkets can't sell alcohol here, beer has to be sold at Beer Distributors.

If you like ale then get Spitfire, I love that stuff.

I agree with Nomix, Newcastle is a fine beer, I have a case ( -1) in the fridge right now.

I joke with my friends that it's a "light" beer, because my other favorite is Guinness.

At least we agree on some stuff. I'll try to get over the pound this weekend, and you better not drink all of it in the meantime!

And as for Guinness, it's liquid beer. You don't drink it, you eat it, you don't wee it out, you crap it out.

Good beer though.

Have you ever beaten a woman?
I have enough trouble just getting one, letting alone beating her. :lol: Why do you ask anyway?

Oh and I think we're begging for an official Finalgear drinking thread!

I have enough trouble just getting one, letting alone beating her. :lol: Why do you ask anyway?

Oh and I think we're begging for an official Finalgear drinking thread!

Stella Artois is what all the chavs and yobbos drink, the Corona of England, if you will. :p Not saying you I think that way of you, you probably didn't know.

Jay Binnys do Samuel Smiths (John Smiths - easily confused and to be avoided)! I strongly recommend some Old Brewery Pale Ale, actually all their stuff is really good, well all I have tried.

Thanks, buddy! :D

Stella Artois is what all the chavs and yobbos drink, the Corona of England, if you will. :p Not saying you I think that way of you, you probably didn't know.
That's news to me and no offense taken whatsoever. :)

All this stuff you guys are saying is hard to get I restock on a daily basis at the liquor store I work for ^_^

Guinness doesnt sell for crap, nor does stella. Other than bud our best selling stuff is either sam adams or sparks plus. We get Newcastle Kegs in as well :)