Top Gear of the Pops

and i am getting it up on sendspace - also should be done in about 30 mins if that helps anyone :)

hate to ask again, but now that it's saturday morning over there, does anyone have a rip of the episode?

If you had a bit of a look on this thread then you would have seen there is one.

er...
can't say i saw those
*shamefully walks away*

You're forgiven cos your under 18 :)

Anyone have direct HTTP?

You don't need it, if you look above someone's yousendit 'ed it. That's direct HTTP, not torrenting.

You don't need it, if you look above someone's yousendit 'ed it. That's direct HTTP, not torrenting.

I meant quiky style links, cause all these sharing things don't work for me....:(

does anybody have a WMP file of this, i just wanna play it in windows media player... i missed the whole show

Dude WMPs suck. just download VLC (videolan player) it plays 99% of video and audio files and its free and opensource. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Pretty boring episode (I am not into music that much.) I still found Jeremy's, Richard's and James' comments amusing. Still wasn't worth my hard drive space (0.2 GB) This was the first time I heard Jeremy say the F word. :D

I already deleted it, but can anyone tell me what Jeremy called that first band (jizzy something) that was freakin' hilarious.

Last edited:
That girl in blue behind Clarkson who he talks too about Phil Collins ain't bad!! :D