LOST

LOST

• Total voters
I'm so hot for the girl who plays Nikki.

Last night was pretty good. I loved the moment between Kate and Sayid after Sayid said that they aren't taking Juliet, and Jack was like "yeah, we are"....they shared this look, kinda like "wtf is wrong with jack, this is gonna be a long day"....

and looking at next week, Sayid wants to get his torture on. But i'm sure Jack will interfere. Ugh, I hate him.

<3 Sayid and the actor that plays him

He's cool... Naveen Andrews. Even his name is cool... what I love about Sayid is how he is always updated on everything. Last night he shows up, just having been freed by Juliet, and he's like "Jack, I've searched all the houses and there's nobody here." How did he do that so quickly?

Duh, 'cause he's uber!

He also seems to be the smartest. Very rational, thinks things through....knows what people are up too. The only kinda stupid thing he did was the rescue plan at the end of last season, didn't work out too well. Otherwise he's pretty damn sharp....

I hated the Kate backstory... her mom is such a bitch. Kate should have let her live with that deadbeat husband.

Do you guys think Claire is gonna die? Previews say she gets some weird disease.

Once again...Jack is wrong. Sayid and Sawyer are the only smart ones, and i'm surprised they didn't pin her down and ask her how the hell she knew all that information about their pasts.

Good episode, I'm kinda putting things together which is nice.

What I don't get is now that more and more ppl that haven't been @ the Others place have learned that the Others have contact with the outside world - why don't they ask questions like "is there rescue set in for us" or "have any media covered us and or what is being done" etc etc... I'm mean, Jack saw that baseball match a loooong time ago, and still hasn't asked one question in that direction .....

haz

Jacks in love with Blondie and knows that if he asks stuff, he won't get in her panties!!!

Bah! I was kinda hopin' we had a new main nice character. Oh well, Sayid and Sawyer (the two awesomestest characters on the show) will get to do their thing again. ^_^

I was thinking maybe it's like a double bluff and Juliette does actually want to work with the survivors to get off the island. She went along with Ben's plan so she could get into the camp.

^ Could very well be.

Hmm, no need for
here I think. This is a spoiler thread after all.

Anyway, yeah, her face wanting to get off the island brings questions. Then again, did Ben promise her a way off the island in exchange? Hmm...

It sounded like Sawyer had a cold last night.

I like the fact that finally after 2.5 seasons we're getting some answers, but the more answers we get the more plot holes become apparent. Still, it's not as bad as 24 for plot holes. :D

Yeah, me too. I hate Juliet, she has this crazy look which gives me the creeps.

I think overall they dropped the ball on this whole Others thing. We thought they were so evil in the first and second season, then it turns out they're just a regular, American community.

Who were those guys whose feet we saw walking and dragging that teddy bear along in that tail section episode?

Last edited:
What the hell are the others up to now? My sister said that they might be after Sun, who is another pregnant woman. :?

Anyway, I didn't think that Juliet was that bad. She may have a "Michael" going on, meaning that she's doing anything right now, for Ben promising her to get off the island and see her sister.

Still dont know what the hack is that flying smokey "thing", and yeah, where did those people dissapier, who walked around the island with that teddybear? To much questions, and not to much answers. Hope we will get some soon.