Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

^ I passed one of those (in yellow as well) going the other way in Solihull a couple of days ago. I was so shocked I nearly crashed into it.

On my way to the Hall Green dog racing last night me and my mates saw a yellow Murcielago, as it is in the area I guess it may have been the same one (didn't catch the number plate though).

It was carspotting day of the freaking YEAR here today :woot: I saw two DB9's, a 1930's Citroen Avant Traction, two other 1930's classics, a huge load of roadsters, my very first Lambo Gallardo in the wild :woot: (of course too fast to get a pic of, but geez, a LAMBO, an orange one at that, on a highway in HOLLAND *_*) and this here little beauty, which, like the Gallardo, I had only seen at the AutoRai, but never on the streets:

http://img413.imageshack.**/img413/9342/donkervoortfz3.jpg

Yep, that's a Donkervoort :cool:

http://img246.imageshack.**/img246/5835/1686830imgao7.th.jpg

Last edited:
omfg, spotted a white Porsche Cayenne Turbo S with "22 black rims today.
Never seen one in Norway before, and esepcially not in northern norway.
This is a $420.000 USD car here.

Also spotted a V 70 R

Pics coming in a week or so :p

Salar: you shoulda seen me at the AutoRai;) My brother kept having to go "Easy, easy!" to me everytime we spotted some new picworthy (uh, yeah) car^^;;

Nothing special really, just thought I might share it...new Lincoln Navigator.

Navigator1.jpg

Navigator.jpg

I'm not a fan of the new navigators.....

I don`t know, it just has too many lines in front...and taillights are too big... I like the headlights tho, they look somewhat futuristic :blink:

:blink:

Last edited:
I don`t know, it just has too many lines in front...and taillights are too big... I like the headlights tho, they look somewhat futuristic :blink:
Yeah, way too many lines, but those headlights are cool.

The headlights look really cool at night...very one-of-a-kind. You know exactly what's coming in your direction.

According to the info given in the jpeg file, the camera was a Nikon Coolpix S6.
Was wondering the same thing. It looks like digital HDRi. The first picture is really, really good!

Yes, the camera is Nikon Coolpix S6. It`s really great imo. About the pictures...they had a visit in Photoshop, that`s why they look like that :) That`s not the original from the camera.