James on The F Word

Anyone try the torrent on mininova? Bitcomet keeps telling me that the connection is getting denied.

I have to see this, i loved the season 2 ep when Jeremy was on the F Word, it was nice seeing him in a nondominant position for once, altho he did make a joke about inviting Gordon and his family to JC's penishouse on the Isle of Mann for sunday lunch because h e has the legal right to shoot a scotsman on the Isle.

OMG, the sheep part of this episode is hilarious! I was in stitches the whole time! The previews for episode 2 don't show James May, but rather, Girls Aloud. But the highlights of the upcoming season shown at the beginning of the episode show May, so it may be a later episode.

This will be good, Ive never forgot when Jeremy went on and told the world he has never taken the shit sack out of a lobster hes cooked.....

I got the first episode from torrentlounge.com. You do have to sign up, and their search feature is terrible, so you'll have to scroll through. If you want, just PM me your email address and I can email you the torrent. Note: you do have to be logged into torrentlounge.com for the torrent to work, and your upload limit must be set to over 50kps.

he's on next week

apparently they're eating Penii

its lookiing suspiciously like hes not on this week

even the TV guides i have said he was on, but he's not.... must be next week like blythy says.

Another great episode, that steak sandwich looked amazing *drool*. And James May for sure next week.

Someone is up to record this tomarrow?

All the American fans need a torrent fix to hold us over for the summer special and the next Serison!