Damn [I suck at thread titles]

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
It is my birthday today, so what do I do? I go and crash my damn car.

Thankfully nothing serious, just a crunched rear body panel caused by flooring the accelerator while reversing and not realising my parents friends car was parked in the way. Big dent to their VN, which is lucky coz they didn't bring the BA, but unlucky in that theirs isnt insured. Shouldn't be an issue, but FUCK! Rear bumpers for a VS arent cheap! Already on my second after mum reversed into a trailer at a BP servo a few years ago.

:(:p

I'd feel sorry for you, but it was your own dumb fault :p

Naw, seriously, I hope it doesn't cost you too much ;)

just go down to pick a part there is bound to be a shitload of old commo parts there

Well, maybe they shouldn't have parked in that particular spot? :p nah, totally my fault.
Thats what I was thinking. White VS Commodores are dime a dozen.

Last edited:
I had an accident on my birthday once. This woman signalled to enter the mall entrance I was coming out of, but didn't so I tapped her rear bumper from the side. $1000 damage for her POS, out of my pocket. Ugh.

I had an accident on my birthday once. This woman signalled to enter the mall entrance I was coming out of, but didn't so I tapped her rear bumper from the side. $1000 damage for her POS, out of my pocket. Ugh.

If she failed to enter and drove across the front of your car, why did you pull forward to hit her in the side?

Mor pix plz

Changed to title to something more appropriate. No need to thank me.

"Big dent to their VN, which is lucky coz they didn't bring the BA, but unlucky in that theirs isnt insured. Shouldn't be an issue, but FUCK! Rear bumpers for a VS arent cheap!"
Sorry to be an ass, but, WTF is a VN, BA, and VS.
Also that sucks man, guess next time need to make sure to look behind before backing up

Sucky way to celebrate your birthday - but what's the story with the other car not being insured??

But hey, it's not that bad, and it's still your birthday, so Happy Birthday!

Well its true, I am pretty terrible at them. Seriously couldnt think of anything else that didn't give away the subject matter. :p