Moderators, would you ban Clarkson?

How would we know it wasn't someone impersonating Clarkson?

:lol: Comon now, I can't be king? :cry:

Sure ya can. As Tom Petty said, "It's good to be King" ;)

Last edited:
All hail Viper007Bond Chavez!!

Personally, if you banned Clarkson for being, well, Clarkson, then I'd be bitterly disappointed!!
He could never offend us anyway could he?

If you look at his criticisms he picks on people who set themselves up (Jade Goody - semi famous for being er. ... famous and ignorant) for it, or stereotypes who exhibit some unfortunate quirk. I would doubt (I have not met him so I could be completely wrong) that in day to day social intercourse he would 'dis' anyone personally. He may criticise their viewpoint but then that is allowed under the forum rules I think.

if he never said he was clarkson, i bet he would get banned

If Clarkson were to go on a forum he would need to abide by the rules just like everyone else. I am the moderater for the Top Gear forum run by SBS (the network who air the show here in Australia). If Jeremy were to show up one day, he might get a few more warnings than others, but ultimately he would still have to respect the forum guidelines.

Oh and if viper wants a crown, go for the best-

crown800.jpg

Last edited:
I figure that if I haven't been banninated yet then Clarkson would be fine too.

Viva La Revolucion!
http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/1728/guillotineus7.gif

ban?

It was freaking funny.... there was nothing else to do but laugh at the question, of course he would not get banned....

Clarkson is probably watching this right now, remember that article about us moaning about not getting enough car reviews ?

Thats a question right out of left field isnt it :lol:

J?, I was drunk one night and it just came to me ;)

I think it?d be fitting if Clarkson was banned from the biggest Top Gear fansite :lol:

If Clarkson joined and were banned, wouldn't that entirely defeat the purpose of these boards?

Didn't we have a mental James May impersonator on a while back? It actually raised a fear in me that, despite their excellent columns, the three of them are actually terrible writers and all the magic is in post-production, like a pop star. Please say it ain't so...

Didn't we have a mental James May impersonator on a while back? It actually raised a fear in me that, despite their excellent columns, the three of them are actually terrible writers and all the magic is in post-production, like a pop star. Please say it ain't so...

Eh?
Before I did away with RSS feeds altogether, those were the only leisure feeds besides webcomics that I subscribed to.

@ vegasrebel29
I'm saying that their columns are great, but I'm worried it's not really their writing. I doubt it though, since if you can banter like that (scripted or no), you've got a way with words.

Oh, and no matter how irritating Clarkson is, his delivery will make it entertaining. Most forumites have that the other way around.