First trailer for "The Invasion"

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
The Invasion
http://img215.imageshack.**/img215/7743/posterjr9.jpg
"The Invasion" is a nightmarish journey into a world where the only way to stay alive is to stay awake. The mysterious crash of the space shuttle leads to the terrifying discovery that there is something alien within the wreckage. Those who come in contact with it are changing in ominous and inexplicable ways. Soon Washington D.C. psychiatrist Carol Bennell (Nicole Kidman) and her colleague Ben Driscoll (Daniel Craig) learn the shocking truth about the growing extraterrestrial epidemic: it attacks its victims while they sleep, leaving them physically unchanged but strangely unfeeling and inhuman. As the infection spreads, more and more people are altered and it becomes impossible to know who can be trusted. Now Carol's only hope is to stay awake long enough to find her young son, who may hold the key to stopping the devastating invasion.

Trailer: http://us.video.aol.com/player/launcher?pmmsid=1922492

Looks spooky.:blink:

Don't you find it a little stupid that you can't access some webs or videos in the internet simply because you don't belong to that conuntry??? This sucks!!!

I suppose the movie it's going to be quite interesting <_<
As soon as I can watch the trailer I'll post a comment.

Looks good. Daniel Craig too! ^_^

:lol: Sush you. :p

Now THAT I want to see! Nice XJ40, too!

For those who aren't in the US

[YOUTUBE]tJLPhq_NMYI[/YOUTUBE]

This looks like it'll be a really good movie. :thumbup:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

The movie is inspired by "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" according to the producers.

Too bad tey had to cast Nicole Kidman... :p

I use to think like that about her as well. But after seeing her in 'The Others' I gained respect for her...I haven't seen many of her movies though.

It doesn't look like Danial Craig will have a big role in this movie to me.

Don't you find it a little stupid that you can't access some webs or videos in the internet simply because you don't belong to that conuntry??? This sucks!!!
You can thank the MPAA for writing and sponsoring their own private copyright laws for that.

Fortunately, it's been YouTube'd :) (see a few posts above)