Best ?12k Economy car ever!

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
Okay so i don't know if its road legal, but i don't think i care

aston_martin_junior.jpg

http://daddytypes.com/2007/05/08/aston_martin_junior_v8_volante.php

Its a 4:7 scale Aston Martin V8 Volante, anyways the performance isn't that great, but im sure the engine could be swapped with a Triumph bike engine or something and then you could avoid congestion charges in style,speed, and assuming your head doesn't completely stick over the windshield, elegance!

I mean you might still look kind of retarded in it, but surely 100x cooler then driving around in a G-wiz or a Copen, so for that you'll at least look like a cool retard.

Maybe this is fatally flawed and I'm being stupid, but it made me smile.

i wanna buy it and stuff a chevy smallblock in there. it'll get it past 40 im sure

Damn if I was a kid (or a midget) I'd love to have one of them. However, I am not a child or a midget so I'd look rather silly, or like I washed my V8 on a too hot setting.

The rich know as well as anybody else that it's important for your kid to be a snob and start lording expensive material goods over his peon brethern at a young, tender, impressionable age. :D

YF19: nice one!

does anybody else think that any time someone builds any scale model of anything

they should throw a ford focus in there for comparison?
just so I dont have to break out my pie graph/aston martin

but its pretty cool though, cant see a big market:lol:

wow that is pretty bad ass. im thinking a gm 90 degree V6 would do nicely in that car :p vortec power baby!

fugly, hideous, slow.... end of story.

I wanna see a scaled mid-nineties Aston Marton Vantage with a twin supercharged Honda engine :D

i wanna buy it and stuff a chevy smallblock in there. it'll get it past 40 im sure

You know what happens when an American gets a hold of a food blender? He puts a Chevy small block into it cause "torque is nice, I might have to crack stones with it some day".

I'd love to have one of those. It would make me look really big and scary. Or is that just me?

You know what happens when an American gets a hold of a food blender? He puts a Chevy small block into it cause "torque is nice, I might have to crack stones with it some day".

I'd love to have one of those. It would make me look really big and scary. Or is that just me?

Well you are Norse aren't you??

You know I have seen a huge SBC powered chainsaw before, a blender's not a bad idea :lmao:.

You know a kid is a true American when the first thing he does with his Powerwheels is drop a Chevy Small Block into it! Electricity is for tree hugging pussies. 8)

I'd love to have a pepper grinder with a Chevy Small Block.

I've got a pasta maker that I'd like to put a small-block in. Which is convenient because I found one of those (small-block, not a pasta maker) in a dumpster, because those bastards are everywhere. They hand those out at carnivals and sporting events. "Welcome to the Syracuse-Oswego hockey game, would you like a free promotional small-block?"

P.S. We lost that game 4-2. Now my backyard is completely littered in small-blocks.