The Moment(s) That Made you Smile

GT - R

FinalGear Forza 3 Time Attack Winner
Car(s)
Skyline GTR (Someday)
I Was Thinking :blowup: about the episode Sunday Episode of Top Gear.

And Watching the Moment as Jeremy Says "Pedal on The Right!!! (Engine Reving)" and that just made me smile :D:nod:(minute 32:36)...... The Noise , The mUsic , The face of Hammond etc........

And i wanna know about you guys :D

The Special moment in your opinion in the 1st episode of the season, the moment that made you remember the good days of top gear.

Yeah. That was just so cool how they all accelerated at the same time :D. What a great shot!

And also the absolutely awesome series preview made me smile. :)

Last edited:
I think it was in the same part, but when they referred to being 9 years old again. Because, honestly, who doesn't think at least once a day about being 9.

I loved the fact that Top Gear brought comedy back into our lives again

i liked the part where Jeremy gets pissed off at the GTi W12 and just starts flicking it all over the place, "Nope, that doesn't work either"

K.NOB was good, but i was hoping during the drive they were going to have a good argument about the cars, and i don't really remember one.

Last edited:
Jeremy's "Top Gear...Ambitious but RUBBISH"!!! :lol: was hilarious. what made me really smile is the amazing sound of that Gallardo accelerating through the tunnel. 8)

Richard and James cursing the crap out of Jeremy also made me laugh my a$$ off.

Last edited:
James: "that is the correct position, that's on, the panel's on, the ignition is down, I've got everything else off... the fuel--" *look* ...

Now THAT'S funny.

When James finally realised the Aston was making some sense on the Stelvio Pass. That was the clincher for me.

But yes, the "Pedal on the riiiiiight!" thing was great, too.

James May: "Thats on yeh that, thats flicked down thats on.... Fuel (looks at camera)"

And the tunnel noise was amaziiinngg, but i liked the preview that made me smile alot

Oh and who can forget "pull off in the services" nearly in tears at that, had to go in my siggy

Yeah. That was just so cool how they all accelerated at the same time

This.

That is the rockstar moment. Who hasn't ever wanted to do that?

I liked it when Jeremy and Richard were making fun of James saying that he fits perfectly in the new (or rather old) furniture and looks like he is a part of it.

The moments that made me smile included Hammond on the equipment box at the beginning and when he was cursing in Italy. Brilliant! :D

There was that scene where Jeremy took a dump in Richard?s helmet and then James sucker punched a Spaniard...

Oh wait, I must have dreamt up those ones.

"Shall we take the lid off this?"
"ah, ah! ah ah ah ah!"
*puts bonnet of Aston on the ground*
"that's the hottest thing in the world!"
*shakes hands fiercely*

Jeremy: "Hows your Beetle?"
Richard: "Very funny, hows your Audi?"
Jeremy: "Funny, yeah funny in there"

LMAO

you know what was better then that?

Jeremy (rants about Porsches price hike)
Richard: "Oh-no, look, hang on. On price how much is yours?"
Jeremy: (looks at gallardo) "one hundred, and fifty thousand."
Richard:How much more is it then a ordinary one.
Jeremy: (Looks away) "Thats a pretty flower!"

Also, does anybody else agree that the featured cars sound good enough that they don't really need a tunnel?

he is the stig's african cousin :D

even if Jeremy use that introduction of the 9x03

James May says in the preview: "You look like a gay cowboy (to Richard) and you look like a gay terrorist (to Jeremy)" :rofl: