jeremy's watch spoof

yeah, i saw that, but is he making a bad gesture of it or something? or is it just the adjusting that annoys James?

oh... damn... wouldn't have guessed it. Have they mentioned something about the bezel before? I remember the bit about the air vents. Can't recall the watch thing though

OCD can be manifested in many ways.

Constantly washing your hands.

Constant rechecking of things such as is the door locked or checking to see of the iron/stove/etc was turned off.

In James it seems to be everything has to be lined up.

My sister has the door checking thing and believe me, it is real.

When she leaves her house, it takes her ten to fifteen min to make sure all the doors are locked. All two of them. She turns on the handle, pulls/pushes on the handle, leans on the door. And this is for both doors and usually not just once. It drives me crazy, but you can not stop her.

Except for that door obsession, she is perfectly normal and unless you had ever seen it happen, you would never guess.

oh... damn... wouldn't have guessed it. Have they mentioned something about the bezel before? I remember the bit about the air vents. Can't recall the watch thing though

That's because this was the first time the 'the watch thing' has been mentioned.

Maybe James doesn't have OCD, and he just likes everything neat, tidy, clean with all air vents aligned.. :?

I think it was mentioned in the "news uncut" of one of the earlier episodes.

I think it was mentioned in the "news uncut" of one of the earlier episodes.

Yeah it was. James lunged for Jeremy's wrist to try to fix it.:lol:

^no it wasn't it was in 10x03 in the news segment :p
somehow james reminds me of "monk"
do you think it's getting worse with james?

He even keeps a small toothbrush in his car to clean the airvents. And who knows maybe some tampons in case something leaks...

I have a mild case of OCD, in that i keep using Right-click -> Refresh on folders or drives.. Dunno why, but its a habbit of mine. As is keeping the desktop clean, and my room, and my car... damn! I am turning into James May :(

Constant rechecking of things such as is the door locked or checking to see of the iron/stove/etc was turned off.

In James it seems to be everything has to be lined up.

My sister has the door checking thing and believe me, it is real.

When she leaves her house, it takes her ten to fifteen min to make sure all the doors are locked. All two of them. She turns on the handle, pulls/pushes on the handle, leans on the door. And this is for both doors and usually not just once. It drives me crazy, but you can not stop her.

Except for that door obsession, she is perfectly normal and unless you had ever seen it happen, you would never guess.

I've had that door checking thing. My solution... bought better locks. Don't worry about that type of stuff anymore... except for the fridge... and the oven... and whether I forgot to turn shower off.... and if the oil tank in the basement is leaking...
and if I remembered to pull the parking brake to my car when I last used it. but other than that I can't think of anything else... right now.

Faucets... Waterheater isn't overheating the water...

Last edited:

<- Another case of OCD then.

I'm a proper MAN! I NERVER recheck! I'm perfect! Or I'll call my Mom or GF to have them check it...

On the other hand I should be a bit more OCD, as I left my car unlocked for a whole night right on the street ;-)

Getting bit OT here, but i know that feeling Buba.
I left my car(a week after i bought it) in my usual open parking space, got out, removed stereo safety cover, locked the doors and put on alarm like usual.. except... FORGOT TO CLOSE BOTH WINDOWS!

Good thing i live in a safe area.. and that it didnt rain or snow that night! A neighbor knocked on my door in the morning, asked if that was my car and informed about the window thing.