Final Gear reference on Autoblog

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/11/29/sunday-sunday-sunday-lewis-hamilton-vs-the-stig/#comments

ome say that he shaves with a chainsaw, and that he can climb the Eiffel Tower using just his lips. All we know is, he's called The Stig, and on this Sunday's episode of Top Gear he'll be racing F1 rookie sensation Lewis Hamilton on the Top Gear test track. Hamilton, fresh off his second-place finish in the 2007 F1 series, sits down with Jeremy Clarkson for some witty English banter before heading out to a soggy Top Gear test track to do battle with the Stig in his tool of speed: a Suzuki Liana, otherwise known as the Aerio in our part of the world. Hamilton needs to beat the Stig's top time of 1:44.40 seconds, but it sounds like the weather and some errant oil spilled from Clarkson's VXR8 earlier in the day may spoil his plans. If you can watch current episodes of Top Gear on BBW Two, well, we hate you. The rest of us will be waiting for the episode to hit Final Gear, or perhaps putting it out of our minds until next year when they replay it in the U.S.

hamiltonstig_opt.jpg

All F1 drivers are midgets... Final Gear WORLD FAMOUS

that is soo awesome

im thinking we may get some new members soon

Well, big deal. Up until the TG Crew stepped up online wise, when you entered Top Gear in google you had finalgear.com as first result...
Either the bbc sites + wikipedia + imdb have supassed us in page ranking or it has been tweaked... Anyway, every TG fan should come here anyway...

Just imagine the thousendfold trolling if the whole 250000000 viewers came here... I guess not even the new server could hold that load... Viper?

Just imagine the thousendfold trolling if the whole 250000000 viewers came here... I guess not even the new server could hold that load... Viper?

If every single person who watched Top Gear came here at once? lol, no, no single server could handle that. We'd have to have a multi-server setup.

If every single person who watched Top Gear came here at once? lol, no, no single server could handle that. We'd have to have a multi-server setup.

and if this palce crashes I might have to commit suicide... (no not really)

attention trolls... don't crash finalgear! :lol: