James May: My Sister's Top Toys

yeah a rip would be cool
not that i really want to see james's sister

Oh god. His sister looked just like that. Well.. ish.
http://img57.imageshack.**/img57/9611/vlcsnap6406376pz0.png

You can find a rip on my FTP in the James May folder. :)

Oh god. His sister looked just like that. Well.. ish.

Can we agree that anyone who is going to comment on the looks of James's sisters, will have to post a picture of either their sister or mother?

Can we agree that anyone who is going to comment on the looks of James's sisters, will have to post a picture of either their sister or mother?
What does that even have to do with it? Ok, maybe it's not fair to mock him or his sisters, I can agree with that. What's your point, really? That we are alike our sisters and mothers? Yes, we are. But you have to admit it maybe could be a teeny-tiny bit funny in this case, combined with the picture earlier in the thread?

toma_alimosh will comply

Why? They never agreed to go on TV. And plus, why should those who have ugly sisters or mothers be banned from pointing out James's sisters' unattractiveness. Jeeze! Besides, they're middle-aged British women, so no one expected them to be stunning.

Last edited:
Thank You Skylock +1 :) (just realized you pointed to wrong torrent, but still worth downloading)

Extra thx to JimGill! +1!

Welcome to the boards =)

Last edited:
his younger sister is cuter

I here that! 8):D

That was really good i remember my sisters having those items or those items being in the household! I used to love doing the spirograph - wish I knew what happened to that. :(

Has anyone done a rip of the rebroacasted original Toy Toys special?

I have seen this one and Richards video but you have missed this one Top Gear Night Jeremy Clarkson Have I Got Old News For You

He was wearing that damn jumper again!!!... and the purple shirt.... AGAIN!!!

It's about the 4th time for each surely?

He was wearing that damn jumper again!!!... and the purple shirt.... AGAIN!!!

It's about the 4th time for each surely?

it's pretty bad when a whole group of (presumably) straight men on these forums are noticing he wears the same sweater, but yeah i recognize it too, it shows how often he's wearing that damn sweater/jumper.

I like it, I also liked his statistics. Taking the time work how long it takes for a boy to pull a head of a barbie doll, times that by the billion Barbies in circulation. 400odd years for any1 who missed it.

Has anyone done a rip of the rebroacasted original Toy Toys special?
You can find it on the FTP's.
I have seen this one and Richards video but you have missed this one Top Gear Night Jeremy Clarkson Have I Got Old News For You
I'm pretty sure that it's on my FTP. ;)