[08x03] May 21th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kebab gud said:
fbc said:
That amphibious boat thing should be a pisser.

Kebab gud said:
Lotus Exige S ? ..
are you shure its not the Lotus Europa S ?

Exige S is correct - it's a new supercharged version
but issent that the 240R ?

The 240R was a limited edition special, the S is the mainstream (if an Exige could ever be called that) supercharged model.

clarksons boat is a pickup with an outboard - sounds pretty sensible considering what happened to the last pickup.

Nah, Clarskon got a Toyota Hilux and stuck a whopping great outboard on the back for the POWER and WINNING

A terrific episode and Jeremy was at his best! God, if I love Top Gear

Took some pics but this one is quite... interesting :D

koenig.JPG

check the back... you can see the spoiler :)

what a great episode really

pity they will edit most of Jeremy comments

the best one was when shooting the snippet for the BBC World version of TG

"Only businessmen in hotels look at Top Gear on BBC World or they have a wank! Actually I'd be worried if they have a wank while watching Top Gear"

this was not maybe the best episode for cars but the truly great guest and the piece on the amphibian cars was pure Gold Top Gear at its best

and the dog... boy if that dog sleeps! :lol:

because I am a lazy bastard :lol:

also I am adding things and pics as they come... I am exhausted by 3 hours stuck on the motorway getting out of London onto the M25

CCX + spoiler, discuss!
What's it like? could you share a bit more AstonMartin?
A picture of the back would be great.

there you go!

koenig_back.JPG

No Jeremy did not hijack the radio but it was quite dreadfull

To avoid the car from overheating in the traffic jam I have to go back to the London Bridge and the Elephant and Castle area then it was relatively easy

maybe a car accident, maybe road works... I will never know but it was awful to travel in london today by car in the East End

PS: I must apologize for the slightly blurry pic. The camera is not that great.

Viper007Bond said:
Can't wait for the boat bit. :lol:

Shall we bet on who sinks first?

:lol:

Cant wait for the boat bit either. Prolly think that Jeremy will sink first, since he is obsessed with POWER, so his engine will weigh 1 1/2 tonn.

Status
Not open for further replies.