'09 Cayman S opinions

FleeceLINER

Today was my birthday. I went out w/family to some schnozzy Italian restaurant. The bathroom door felt like it weighed thirty pounds. I had "happy birthday" sung to me in Italian. I think everyone around me drove M5's, because those were just about all of the cars that I saw. The business sector streets are massive, and empty. God I love Newport.

But anyways, I saw a Cayman S Valet'ed up front. The valet was smart enough to park it rearwards, showing off the Cayman's haunches.

It's awesome. The front's still bland, though. It's like what BMW did with the new 3-series. The front spoiler got reworked, and it looks much better... But it's still the same. Not neck-snappingly gorgeous. The back has nice curves, though.

I've never been a fan of Porsche interiors, also. Functional? Yes, but godawfully apathetic. Try R8, please.

Last edited:
Looks like a frog.

Looks like ass, and if I were buying a sports car looks would be at the top of my list.

I realize most of you would probably have handling at the top, but in my opinion if you don't look good driving a 2-seat sports car then you look like a douche.

Newport 27 (or whatever the number is, might be 21)?
One of those restaurants next to south coast?

It was over @ Fashion Island.

Looks like ass, and if I were buying a sports car looks would be at the top of my list.

I realize most of you would probably have handling at the top, but in my opinion if you don't look good driving a 2-seat sports car then you look like a douche.
QFT.

Looks like a frog.

motivator165d9abf5497e2a01ddf388a05704fa3b692c9c3.jpg

Last edited:
what a lovely carfrog
I would like one in cyber green

Just google Porsche IMS failure first before you buy anything.