Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Blurb of the first ep is up on the Radio Times Schedule:

Top Gear Sunday 21 June
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2
Motoring news and views. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May compete in an epic London-to-Edinburgh race, setting out to discover what Top Gear might have been like 60 years ago. James grabs himself a gorgeous old Jaguar XK120 sports car, while Richard chooses to torture himself on the Vincent Black Shadow motorbike, and Jeremy takes the Tornado, a new steam train built to the blueprints used to create some of Britain's finest locomotives in the heyday of the railways.

Spoiler details on the race: http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear-spoilers/filming-in-edinburg-25-04-09-a-35342/

Last edited:
Why, oh why, did I click on this? It's getting me too excited for the new series. Can't wait ? it should be good! Top Gear on a budget is always hilarious. ?100 cars is easily one of my favourite episodes.

The 21st can't come soon enough.

I'm glad James got the old Jaguar with Richard on a bike and Jeremy on a train, so there will be at least a 55% chance of it not ending up in a ditch and set on fire.

Vincent Black Shadow FTW!

I'm glad James got the old Jaguar with Richard on a bike and Jeremy on a train, so there will be at least a 55% chance of it not ending up in a ditch and set on fire.

The train? Or the Jaguar? :lol:

Hurry up Hurry up Hurry up Hurry up. :mad:

/edit: Is it 6 episodes again like last summer's season?

Can't wait reguardless.

Last edited:
YAY! :D :D :D

Excellent, they are starting with a race. It seems so long since the last series. Now I don't need to rely on the reruns on Dave for a while.

can't wait for the adverts
They're on!

Twenty minutes ago I happened to switch onto BBC1 and I just caught the very end.
Just as I was about to switch off I saw a Stigian Helmet.

I did only catch the very end of it, the Stigian helmet was overtaken by BBC2s symbol and the chap said "The boys are back."

Useless news, I know, but it confirmed the date (June 21st) and it means the adverts are on.

Someone record!

Someone record!
Sorry, I'm now watching Back to the Future.

Even if I could record it, it'd be to VHS. And my technology isn't yet advanced enough to post VHS to the interweb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.