[15x07] December 21st, 2010 [Special]

[15x07] December 21st, 2010 [Special]

• Total voters
glad they are since Mythbusters ripped the drowning car from TG...I refuse to watch the rest of that Mythbusters episode after seeing the intro due to that.

No, the guys give props to Top Gear, they've ripped off several things from TG but they often give credit to the "British car show" that inspired it, I'm sure they're only prevented from mentioning the actual show by Discovery. The two shows are kindred.

And it goes both ways, I think MB did the remote control real cars first and TG did that later.

Last edited:
Who wants to bet the drive-by stuff will be removed from the show once it premieres on BBC America?

Sincere apologies if this has been discussed already, rather new here.

Last edited:
I'm won't be surprised at all if they cut it. US TV censorship (The FCC?) is pretty fucked up. Blood and violence is fair game but if you hear the word FUCK or see half a tit then the country goes into complete meltdown... I struggle to find a reason why.

I'm won't be surprised at all if they cut it. US TV censorship (The FCC?) is pretty fucked up. Blood and violence is fair game but if you hear the word FUCK or see half a tit then the country goes into complete meltdown... I struggle to find a reason why.

Yep, its pretty dumb. You accidentally see Janet Jackson's tit for a split second and they cut quickly to a commercial for a new erectile dysfunction drug. :?

I'm labeling this episode as S16E01. They had the montage of upcoming episodes at the start of the episode. Season 15 ended back in the summer or whenever.

Hey

One of the Best Top gear in my opinion. The entire trip was good. The race part was just perfect, I really loved how james was driving the 458... by the way he was driving tremendously fast...
The look in the eyes of hammond during the big run off was awesome, and clarkson being clarkson was amazing.

The NY part was also damn beautiful (loved how JC powerslided in front of passersby).
I really like when the 3 are just doing big trips with special cars (not only supercars) and just being them. I just want to go out for a drive after looking an episode like this one.
I've given a 10 to this ep.

I must have missed something...

I must have missed something...

A few snapshots from the montage at the beginning.

4BZ1j.png

PSrd7.png

zvtMP.png

HpSwf.png

I've seen these only in this episode and the season is now over. Did i miss some special episode or anything like that? There's no info i can find about these.. :blink:

The Topgear website has some extra footage/outtakes that should maybe find it's way on this website as a little extra that people could download.

In the season preview to s16, RH drives some outrageously large god-of-destruction vehicle, but the full testdrives never appears later that season. Any idea where it can be found?

I changed the title of this ep to 16-01 as well...................

I loved this ep! I near had a heart attack when i heard State Trooper at 16:52 - 1 of my fave Springsteen songs! News was alright, but everything else was amazing. So much better than the Boxing Day special.