[19x05] May 13th, 2011

[19x05] May 13th, 2011

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
The prize-question this week is a downright insult to anyone who knows anything about cars.

Personally, I love the thought of the Prancing Rat badge. If the Russian business boy ever gets TVR back and running, it should be their symbol: "TVR! The Black Death of cars!"

As for 5G, too much of the Spaz, too little of Jason and the Atom V8. Vicki's showdown was great, though; wonderful to see her back where she should be. Don't like Audis, so I ignored the group review (again, too much of the Spaz). As for the Ferrari World piece, Tiff came very close to becoming an insult to every old queen in the world. Either tone it down or go the full Paul O'Grady.

I give it...(placard in front of face)...a six.

haha Why is Johnny "the spaz"? I don't get it. And the contest questions are always stupidly easy on purpose.

Some good moments, but too much filler with the Ferrari theme park. The Aerio Atom V8 hill climb is very cool though.

Ferrari World? Talk about whoring out the brand. Pretty solid ep minus the theme park stuff.

haha Why is Johnny "the spaz"? I don't get it. And the contest questions are always stupidly easy on purpose.

I agree. Don't know why Johnny is "the spaz" either. I like what he brings to the show.

The hill climb was great, team review was fine, the Ferrari theme park was a bit ridiculous but that's just me... 40 billion dollars to build (did I hear that right?) and I think the only thing worth doing there is seeing the car museum.