2004 Infiniti G35X

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannabeSS

Car(s)
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ
Hey all, this is the G35X. Only mods are a JWT Pop Charger. I love this thing, but its rather slow lol Im looking forward to getting an 08 :p

thegs6.jpg

thegs7.jpg

thegs8.jpg

thegs10.jpg

backtime3.jpg

gshoot1.jpg

I know bodywise it looks like the Japanese 4-door skylines (if you had it in Manual, people would sell bodyparts to buy yours :p), but what about the engine? Does it have the same figures or is it completely different?

I love this thing, but its rather slow lol Im looking forward to getting an 08 :p

If you get an 08, get the RWD model with the 6speed. AWD + slushbox = fail

Still a nice car though.

You are sixteen years old and own a G35X AND a Trailblazer? :?

Really, now...

You are sixteen years old and own a G35X AND a Trailblazer? :?

Really, now...

from what i remember when i was on Streetfire, the TB and G35 are both his daddy's cars.

he hasn't even spent one penny on any of these cars. he's a spoiled little rich, TB fanboy that treats both of these cars like shit EVEN with his mother in the car.

from what i remember when i was on Streetfire, the TB and G35 are both his daddy's cars.

he hasn't even spent one penny on any of these cars. he's a spoiled little rich, TB fanboy that treats both of these cars like shit EVEN with his mother in the car.

ROFL omg kid, you are effin priceless.

Come and ruin a thread with all this false info.

Yes, the G is my dads car! The TB is MINE. Every mod into it is MY money (parents dont give a crap about mods) even the Gs popcharger was bought with MY money.

So Elmo, kiss my a** you lying sack of sh**.

Now back to the thread.

It is the same as the Skyline. Exactly actually. Except the steering wheel is on the other side. 8)
08 yes, i would definatly buy a G35S with a 6mt.

AWD+Auto is really slow lol. Unless its the new 07 or 08 G. That 306hp and rev matching auto really helps it out. A LOT faster than this sad excuse for a tranny.

It is the same as the Skyline. Exactly actually. Except the steering wheel is on the other side.

nope, it isn't "exactly" the same.

you can choose from 3 engines in the V35, 2 in the V36 Skyline's:

V35 Skyline:

VQ25DD
VQ30DD
VQ35DE

V36 Skyline:

VQ25HR
VQ35HR

the V36 350GT Skyline comes with 310hp outta the VQ35HR while the G35 comes with 306hp.

oh and false info? you're kidding right?

i can go and quote what was said on Streetfire about how you even gloated about how you drove with your mother in the car and then gloated about how your parents practically bought you the TB. it's not that hard.

V35 Skyline:

VQ25DD
VQ30DD
VQ35DE

V36 Skyline:

VQ25HR
VQ35HR

the V36 350GT Skyline comes with 310hp outta the VQ35HR while the G35 comes with 306hp.

i can go and quote what was said on Streetfire about how you even gloated about how you drove with your mother in the car and then gloated about how your parents practically bought you the TB. it's not that hard.

I was like 15. Who teh hell else am i gonna drive with? lol

And the TB was my moms, now i drive it. When you think about the logic of your arguement, its very retarded. I was 15, had a permit, how the hell else was i gonna be able to go anywhere? its not really LEGAL to drive without a parent in the car.

And yes, you can get more ENGINES. But i said yes, you get the exact same engine. (Which IT IS YOU RETARD) its just slightly more tuned up (4hp isnt gonna make a noticeable difference)

Streetfire link anyone?

ROFL omg kid, you are effin priceless.

Come and ruin a thread with all this false info.

Yes, the G is my dads car! The TB is MINE. Every mod into it is MY money (parents dont give a crap about mods) even the Gs popcharger was bought with MY money.

So Elmo, kiss my a** you lying sack of sh**.

Now back to the thread.

It is the same as the Skyline. Exactly actually. Except the steering wheel is on the other side. 8)
08 yes, i would definatly buy a G35S with a 6mt.

AWD+Auto is really slow lol. Unless its the new 07 or 08 G. That 306hp and rev matching auto really helps it out. A LOT faster than this sad excuse for a tranny.

V35 Skyline:

VQ25DD
VQ30DD
VQ35DE

V36 Skyline:

VQ25HR
VQ35HR

I was like 15. Who teh hell else am i gonna drive with? lol

And the TB was my moms, now i drive it. When you think about the logic of your arguement, its very retarded. I was 15, had a permit, how the hell else was i gonna be able to go anywhere? its not really LEGAL to drive without a parent in the car.

And yes, you can get more ENGINES. But i said yes, you get the exact same engine. (Which IT IS YOU RETARD) its just slightly more tuned up (4hp isnt gonna make a noticeable difference)

Son of a crap... Why does this keep happening? Every time I type in www.Finalgear.com I get redirected to www.streetfire.com.

:rolleyes:

Because of idiots like Elmo who always bring it up and try to ruin threads.

Hes just jelious because hes gay. Pissed off that i got a fuckin Trailblazer that was FREE. Oh whoopdido Elmo! Get over it!

Drop the fuckin past and focus on the present.

Sorry for this thread guys, its supposed to be a discussion about the G.

Status
Not open for further replies.