All gone!

IVIaster

Not a dude.
Car(s)
2000 Volvo V70
Bougth a new laptop and wanted to move my TopGear from my old computer. Something went wrong in the transfer, only the first season made it, the rest is only sound. Accidently I also used "cut" instead of "copy" so I got no copies. Aaaargh!

Have you installed all the required video codecs for your new laptop? That could result in just the audio playing.

Next question from the smallest nerd evar:

Switched to Bittorrent and now dont how to use it. It says my downloading is complete but all I see is a bunch of .r0# files witch dont play

Glad your files are ok, but you may wish to consider using a checksum program such as QuickSFV ( http://www.quicksfv.org/ ).

After downloading something, I run QuickSFV on that file to make a checksum file.
If I want to check if the file is still ok (after copying it for example), I run QuickSFV again, and it will tell me if it is good or not.

Next question from the smallest nerd evar:

Switched to Bittorrent and now dont how to use it. It says my downloading is complete but all I see is a bunch of .r0# files witch dont play

Uuuh, I solved it. Nerdness +1

Problem #3

I have recorded some cool car-action on a DVD-R disc witm my Sony Video Camera. How do I get it on to my computer?

Problem #3

I have recorded some cool car-action on a DVD-R disc witm my Sony Video Camera. How do I get it on to my computer?
Put the DVD into the computer?

Problem #4

I have a torrent that contain a large .bin -file and a .MPV -file. How do I get this to work?

^ .bin files usually play with VLC player, not sure about .MPV

.bin and .mpv are image files of a disc.

Go get daemon tools and mount the image or burn them to the appropriate disc (check the filesize) using Nero.

Problem #5

How can my computer complain that my intergrated webcam on my laptop isnt connected?

Last edited: