Goebbels

Goering

Max Moseley

Mussolini

Illinois Nazis

The mob

CCTV

You forgot gays.

1. Very poor driving by the police. They should be suspended from duty until they can otherwise prove to be able to handle a car and follow policy in a pursuit. Which they clearly didn't.

2. What the hell is wrong with kids in the UK? I'm not going to say kids here are angels, but it seems like laws don't apply to anyone under 20 over there. Its a shame they didn't die in this case.

^
1. Budget cuts - I kid you not.

"Foundation Training
The Metropolitan Police have their own training centre at Hendon. All new recruits complete an 18 week residential course at Hendon prior to being posted to stations across the capital. The Met are currently looking into changing the training programme moving away from the 18 week classroom based system and focusing on a more hands on learning approach." I'll translate - chuck 'em out on the streets quick.

2. Two working parents - no time for their children, iffy television role models, sold off all the sports fields - so no sport, not allowed to chuck disruptive kids out from school, changes to the school and examination system, yada yada yada. .... But then I am a grumpy old man.

Last edited:
I bet it was a cyclist.