Bumper Stickers

I don't like bumper stickers.....over here we have a severe influx of horrid pink frangipani stickers on small hatchbacks. Totally revolting.

there not just pink anymore....but horrid all the same :barf:

Saw a beat up old Rav-4 with Dallas Cowboys stickers all over the place, but one in particular caught my eye; "The definition of class: Dallas Cowboys". You'd have to be a fan of US Football, but if you are...

Anyone know where I can get that Volvo Moose? 8)

I just saw a bumper sticker on a Prius the other day that said, "I'm a MPG over achiever." I just wished I had a big nasty Diesel Truck or something I could pull up next to her at the light and just rev the snot out of. Smug bitch.

I do that. I always try to pass smug looking prius drivers in a way that creates the most pollution possible.

I currently only have a Apple sticker in my window, but I also had a "Play more Cello" (I'm a cellist, duh) sticker in my back window until some dumb-ass mechanic stole it while I was getting my oil changed.
I intend to get some super-nerdy ones...
nerdy_bumper_sticker-thumb.jpg

Nerdiest of all:
1153p_99c_1b.jpg

If I could get it as a B.S, I would.

I wouldn't want more than 2-3, my mom has a couple that I think are stupid on her Benz. (Religion + Politics)
I would figure out a way of easily replacing them, so I don't look like a clot and can change one if I don't especially like it after awhile.

EDIT: Found it!
756-72.jpg

Last edited:
The only bumper sticker I would ever get is this:

GonnaTotalThisThang.jpg

From Jalopnik.com.
Yes! I need that for the Ford! It would perfectly accent the Harley Davidson and NRA stickers that are already on it!

We never got one, but we wanted to put "This car is not abandoned" on our '77 Buick "The Battle Wagon" Regal, that car definitely looked as though it had managed to survive nuclear winter.
I had a plain white/black text sticker on my '81 Chevy pickup that said, "Not an Abandoned Vehicle". Though, the way that truck looked I'm not sure it was very convincing :lmao:.

One of my favourites:

http://img139.imageshack.**/img139/1324/emptygesturesu7.jpg

Those annoying country stickers? Don't do it, you'll look like a ponce. ;)

No, no, they're for something else... Now go say you're sorry to Kajun...

I hate bumper stickers. They are usually just some dumb thing and they look like crap. Worst of all, you are just asking to get rear ended by someone following too close trying to read the dang thing. A few of them are witty and fun, but still look bad being a huge block on your bumper.

Those ribbons are so bad also. They just look dumb being a "ribbon" on the back of your car. Why not a logo or some design that makes sense? Some times I don't even have the slightest clue what they are supporting. Not to mention the fact that they really mean nothing.

Sorry, but I also really hate those white oval ones with a few black letters. They are just so vague. I can never figure out what they are suppose to mean. Why not have a sticker with a logo or design so I can figure out what you want to say? Plus it is very boring to see a bunch of white stickers on cars, they just look bad.

I don't hate decals though. I mean when it is rice and you have a million silly ones and a huge window banner saying you car brand, that's dumb and I hate it. But a couple proper decals never hurts a car. I have a pig decals on the side mirrors, which are fun and most suby owners get it. And I have a shocker decal on the fuel cap, which most people my age think is awesome. And I have a couple simple ones on my rear window of a site I frequent and my college. Maybe they are a touch too much and they will be removed in time I'm sure, but I like them. And I don't have any problem with simple proper decals on cars, they are often worth a chuckle and don't ruin the cars looks.

I just saw one today about Bush being a Fascist or something like that. They obviously don't realize if this country was truly fascist you'd wouldn't be allowed to have anti-state bumper stickers.

Oh man, that reminds me:

If I ever see another "it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" on a bone stock Cherokee (with exception to it's flash wheels) and pristine paint, I'm gonna shoot the fucker.

Same goes for "if you can read this roll me over" or whatever it is on the same vehicle

I had to resurrect this thread, I saw a great one that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside after having bitched about the above

"I got your Jeep thing, now it burns when I pee."

I posted that one on the previous page. I want to get that one for my hilux, just because im anti jeep

I saw a good one on a VW camper van the other day,

F?KEN
BR?KEN

I actually thought for a split second, "what does that mean in German?" before I got it :)

The bumper sticker on my friend's car:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/14/bumpersticker.jpg

Seen on a car in Seattle:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/14/friendsdontletfriendsgotostarbucks.jpg